Awoo.

Banner Issues?

Tori Himemiya

Personally I don't like the make topics, especially here but I'm not sure if its just me or if there's issues with the banners in the Computer Games and Chit-Chat sections. Here's an example on my screen.

watdamess_zpsd072341c.jpg

I checked if it was Firefox's issue by going to Chrome and Chrome has an issue with the banners not appearing.

So I suppose I could ask this in some other topic but I dunno. I mean this can be used in case if the banners stop working and related issues about them. But is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by Rachel Alucard

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tori Himemiya

• JonoD

• Jin.

• Red

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same problem as well. I thought it was just me at first. IPB just released a new update though, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Oddly enough, I noticed a strange thing happen on the boards yesterday as well (which may be banner related, I don't know)

But whatever it was, something caused the forum's skin to become disabled. The problem had disappeared once I refreshed the page though, so it may have been a once in a blue moon occurrence. Although that said, I haven't seen the banner that was on show since... (I seem to remember it being a Shadow banner of some kind).

Besides the birthday oddities and random downtimes, I haven't noticed anything else.

Then again, I'm using Safari.

Edited by Abominal Deadpool

Can confirm this has happened to me, only in the Computer Games subforum like you.

(Although only last night, just checked again now (at work currently) and banners are appearing fine.  I use Firefox on both computers.

Edited by JezMM