Stacy

General British Politics Thread.

Not likely with these potential frontrunners:

Jeremy Hunt - damaged the NHS, leading to worries of backdoor privatisation
Michael Gove - pissed off all the school teachers with his terrible approach to education
Boris Johnson - professional public buffoon, scheming backstabber in "private", lead Brexiter with that smegging lying bus.

Then you get the usual idiots like Truss, Raab and Leadsom being mentioned, and I'm not sure what to make of others like Javid and Stewart.

It certainly doesn't inspire confidence that things will get better anytime soon.

Farage must be cackling in his throne room like Palpatine right now.  To be honest, I really don't think we'll be seeing another Tory PM without another election.  Labour will be frothing at the mouth for another one (despite Corbyn as leader).  If I had to guess though, I'd say Boris is the most likely, which would be weirdly fitting, seeing how much of a joke driven sitcom parliament is.

7 hours ago, Kevin said:

Well shit! 😧 Please, UK, don't make him Prime Minister! 

Unfortunately, the U.K. doesn't get a say; only members of the Conservative party..