Awoo.

SSMB Tabletop NiGHTS "Roll for Snark"

FourCartridge

yeah, sorry but I am out for now as well, I am 3-4 weeks or so out from finals, perhaps at the new year if you guys are still running, but not now 

This was recently mentioned in the status updates, and from reading the description it sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind joining in. 83

• Thumbs Up 1

This was recently mentioned in the status updates, and from reading the description it sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind joining in. 83

Sure.

*Sends PM*

Apologies for the double post but Soniko brought up something; She isn't available Saturdays and would like to move to Fridays. Would moving the session to Fridays at 3:30 EST be OK with everyone?

Apologies for the double post but Soniko brought up something; She isn't available Saturdays and would like to move to Fridays. Would moving the session to Fridays at 3:30 EST be OK with everyone?

I can't do it this Friday, I have to do something really important. Any other Friday after this one, yeah I can make it.

Edited by MegaMonster54

Can you up the time a bit? I'm gonna be at school, would 5 EST be fine?

Can you up the time a bit? I'm gonna be at school, would 5 EST be fine?

5-8 is going to translate to 10-1AM for half the table. =V Can you make 4PM?

5-8 is going to translate to 10-1AM for half the table. =V Can you make 4PM?

4 PM EST = 3 PM CST... fine, but I'm gonna be late. 

Just letting people know that if this is still on today, I won't be able to make it immediately, because yae impromptu meetings with the school.

Just letting people know that if this is still on today, I won't be able to make it immediately, because yae impromptu meetings with the school.

I may be blinded by Crash hype, but it's still happening. When Can you make it?

Sorry, but something pretty awful has happened, I can't make it tonight.

I'm really sorry, I hate to cause problems.

Sorry, but something pretty awful has happened, I can't make it tonight.

I'm really sorry, I hate to cause problems.

Ouch. I can only imagine what happened. No worries.

Right peoples, the sessions have been moved to Friday in the hopes that we can find a time that can suit as many players of the game as possible. We were going to play on the 22nd but, well, neither FourCart or I remembered to actually tell everyone. But now, hopefully, there is more of a warning and hopefully we can pick up the slack and get a good session in.