Awoo.

Gala's Art

gala

Damn Gala, how do you do these amazing pieces of artwork in such a short time.

Dedication and passion

and also a time machine

• Thumbs Up 1

Dedication and passion

and also a time machine

8a4abee5c2a10894e4832ed683e6f124.jpg

But how do you do it!? You would need...

tumblr_mlvwtbPHFe1r7emqio1_500.gif

• Thumbs Up 4

Wow, wasn't expecting this!

Thanks again, man! It's always a delight to see you drawing Jess and co.!

...and I really need to find time to do my belated part of our art trade ;A;

• Thumbs Up 1

All of them look great!

But I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for drawing Sayaka. I've been feeling absolutely broken, and I've only been getting worse due to me remembering Sayaka's mistreatment. Seeing you do something for Sayaka, giving her recognition that isn't by me, makes me extremely happy. Thank you, Galabance. Thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Locke looks pretty unimpressed with the viewers, but the others are astonished to finally see their fans! (Especially Peiqe!)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow man. I know I've said something in the past on this topic before but man, your stuff keeps looking better and better to me. Your style is really damn nice and I love these characters you have come up with. Really nice dude. 

Edited by Osmium
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Galabance said:

Yo, guys. Back again.

This time, probably one of my favorite pics I've ever done:

zuPP2Cb.gif

This idea came out even better than I thought it would. I think the hair at the sides of the screen are a little off, but aside from that, I love it.

(The gif seems to be slower than it should be. Just imagine it playing faster :U)

Feedback and thoughts would be greatly appreciated on this one.

Extremely good, and a cool new style for you to go into.

But only one major criticism.

WHERE IS THE MOTION CONTROLS >:U

• Thumbs Up 2

My heart can't handle this much adorable!

I love the blinking effect you added, and the sparkles in her eyes really make her feel alive!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Galabance said:

In honour of Game Nights' 1st anniversary thanks to @Ryannumber1gamer, I decided to do a little something:

Hvjdtdr.png

a big ol' evening of fun with a bunch of buddies. I'll admit that the pic was a bit rushed, as I wanted to have it done as soon after to the 1st anniversary event as possible. There's obviously a few places where you can tell I cut corners lmao. From right to left:

P1: Locke (Galabance)

P2: Peiqe (Galabance)

P3: Tab (@Supt. Gabe)

P4: Emma (@Valentine's Playa Kirito)

P5: Jessica (@Spin Attaxx)

P6: Astria (Galabance)

I was thinking of putting more in, but I kept it small so I could finish it earlier. I regret not starting it earlier, as I would have been able to put more into it that way. Oh well, maybe next year :U

Note: The game box on the far right on the floor says "Super Motion Controls 8 for Vii U". It doesn't really show up well in the picture.

YELLING

omg this is so cool

Thanks for including me! ;v;

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, was not expecting this!

This is so rad, man! Jess looks cute! And I suppose this is fitting, since I'm already doing a picture of my own with Locke and Jess... though Locke with a GameCube controller here may mean that's what he usually uses, so the joke of my pic may or may not fall short :U

EDIT: Also I love how when playing a game called "Super Motion Controls 8", Peique's the only one who even bothers with motion controls lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's pretty rad! I like how you used Tab to represent me in the picture hehe.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Something a little different this time: A character design... BUT FOR SOMEONE ELSE

More specifically, a character design for @Forte-Metallix's Project: Avant Garde, which you can read more about here.

This character is Hacker, a flawed clone of the protagonist, Gamer.

Ykxcysn.png

Forte gave me a few guidelines for how the character should look, mainly stating that he should have a very gentlemanly look to his design. I added a few elements, such as the rapier/sword and the cape to add that extra flair.

I don't know a whole lot about the character's personality so far, but I imagine he's the kind to take himself way to seriously, and has stereotypically 'gentlemanly' traits, such as a British accent and a very outdated moral view ("I shall not duel with a woman!", etc etc)

• Thumbs Up 5

This looks too cool! I love the rapier you added!

And yeah, Hacker is the kind of guy to try way too hard to look mature and formidable. Another detail I forgot to mention is that the main side effect of his being imperfect is his tendency to "glitch out" when he's upset. His "coding" is very unstable, and it's all too easy to ruffle his feathers. When fighting Gamer, he tends to get so frustrated that he throws a temper tantrum and becomes a glitchy mess. 

Also, he gets his name from being able to "hack" computers by merging with them. (He's not an expert programmer like Gamer)

Great work, dude! And Gala's working on two more of my villains, so look forward to those!

• Thumbs Up 1