Awoo.

Chris

Congratulations to the new moderators, although I find them to be rather unexpected, as I wasn't expecting any replacements.

Then again, Akito's much-polished thread may had been a subtle red flag... ;)

• Thumbs Up 2

OKAY UH

THIS CAUGHT ME OFF-HAND

but a big hug to both moderators and congratulations for the PRRRROMOTION, you deserved it.

• Thumbs Up 1

So 2 to replace 1 huh?

Congrats to both of you, have fun keeping us in check.

2 for 2, actually. The number of staff members didn't actually go up, we just shuffled some around. :)

Good luck you guys, congratulations. more people to tell me what to do grumble grumble.smile.png 

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 1

jjmbtg.gif

I was not expecting this!

Congratulations to both of you-- this promotion is really well-deserved in my opinion, with Akito's "good topic"... topic and Kiah's skill in providing kind words and advice to others.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 for 2, actually. The number of staff members didn't actually go up, we just shuffled some around. smile.png

Yeah I remember Carbo got digivolved into an admin but is there someone I'm forgetting?

Congratulations Akito and Sonikku Kiah :) You both have always shown a lot of maturity and approachability on the boards and discussions, and having a love for Sonic doesn't hurt either ;) I hope you both have a great experience!

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah I remember Carbo got digivolved into an admin but is there someone I'm forgetting?

Urtheart got shifted to retired staff recently.

Congrats Akito and Sonikku_Kiah!

Which means Nepenthe and Tornado aren't the newbie mods anymore. 

Edited by -Bender-
  • Thumbs Up 1

Have fun with your new cosmic powers! I'm sure you'll make some bona fide mods yourself!

• Thumbs Up 1

At the risk of sounding pretentious though, I want to take a moment and give everyone their first order as mod:  Remember that I am still a member first.  If you agree with something I say or do, great.  If you don't, call me out on my bullshit. (Within reasonable bounds, of course)  Please don't take my fancy, orange ribbon as an excuse to treat me any different than you would normally.  I've had that happen before in both positive and negative ways, and believe me, even the positive ways aren't exactly pleasant.  So yes, please treat me as though I wasn't a mod.  Unless I tell you otherwise, but you know

But by following this order, I'm acknowledging your new standing as a mod and hence treating you differently, even if it doesn't feel like it. So in order for me to NOT treat you like a mod, I have to disobey this order and treat you much much much more terribly then I was before. I'm sorry man, but this is how it has to be.

In all seriousness though, congratulations to you and Sonikku. You both deserve it!

• Thumbs Up 6

Which means Nepenthe and Tornado aren't the newbie mods anymore. 

Which means all of the pranks on the freshman don't fall on me anymore! 8P

• Thumbs Up 1