Awoo.

Chris

Every mod has a different schedule.  If you're having trouble getting a hold one of them, then that's likely a result a conflict in their own schedule.  Or they're ignoring you. =P

I just need to know when I get my Status option back.

I just need to know when I get my Status option back.

Matters like these are best addressed by PMing either myself or Carbo. Since you had your status privileges revoked on October 28th, it's unlikely you'd have them returned for at least another month (if not longer). You've been informed by Carbo previously as to why this was put in place.

The system isn't automated and we are human (unfortunately!) so you'd have to contact us to get it removed and we can judge it at that point.

As a reminder, there are no set durations on the status privileges being taken away per user account. I consider it to be an extra function on the forums, which is why it's not attached to any warning or strike system that we have.

Edited by Chris
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey, that's Suuuperr!! Awesome for them!! (tried to do a One Piece reference)

I hope they can handle the new role. I don't envy them, I choose to avoid the idiotic arseholes of the world, rather than be forced to deal with them.

Hey, that's Suuuperr!! Awesome for them!! (tried to do a One Piece reference)

I hope they can handle the new role. I don't envy them, I choose to avoid the idiotic arseholes of the world, rather than be forced to deal with them.

Our job extends far beyond dealing with the less-than-reputable members, but also giving gentle nudges to the already well-established members and as well helping new members feel at home.  Not that I'm undermining the challenges and stress that undoubtedly come with the job, but we're not just here to clean up after the elephants.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hmm, odd.

I was responding to 1 of akito's status (btw check the MMZ status) and I use the member search and I notice that the rank name has been edited a bit to say "Forum Moderator" instead of "Moderator" like it was before.

Is their going to be different types of Moderators? or was this just a small update to the rank name?

Hmm, odd.I was responding to 1 of akito's status (btw check the MMZ status) and I use the member search and I notice that the rank name has been edited a bit to say "Forum Moderator" instead of "Moderator" like it was before.Is their going to be different types of Moderators? or was this just a small update to the rank name?

I remember last time new moderators were appointed (Tornado and Nepenthe), they were placed in a separate usergroup for a week or so. Same privileges, different text IIRC.

Is their going to be different types of Moderators? or was this just a small update to the rank name?

No. Temporary tweaks that I'm not going into detail on. =>

I remember last time new moderators were appointed (Tornado and Nepenthe), they were placed in a separate usergroup for a week or so. Same privileges, different text IIRC.

Oh yeah the SUPER moderators with the Supersaiyan hair attached. loved that, is that rank still around?

No. Temporary tweaks that I'm not going into detail on. =>

Oh, a secret eh?! Hmmmmm, makes me more curious....

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh yeah the SUPER moderators with the Supersaiyan hair attached. loved that, is that rank still around?

Oh, a secret eh?! Hmmmmm, makes me more curious....

Yeah, it's still around. It's the SSMB Moderator group.

I must have my secrets or else chaos. Or maybe not. =>

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but can anyone gimmie an estimate as to how long until my status update privileges are given back?

Status update abilities are given back when staff essentially feels like giving them back, as we consider them an extra privilege of the forum no single member is obligated to have.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty sure you've asked this question multiple times and gotten answers about it, even from Chris the admin, barking about all the time isn't going to make the process any faster, if anything it'll extend your time, so just let it go dude, you'll get it back in the future, just PM a mod/admin about it after Christmas or something.

Status update abilities are given back when staff essentially feels like giving them back, as we consider them an extra privilege of the forum no single member is obligated to have.

Hmmm, so i guess it's just gonna be outta the blue. Okay.

By the way, i'm just looking around this thread and I recognize so many of these names from being mentioned on The Sonic Hour (which I miss btw)

Pretty sure you've asked this question multiple times and gotten answers about it, even from Chris the admin, barking about all the time isn't going to make the process any faster, if anything it'll extend your time, so just let it go dude, you'll get it back in the future, just PM a mod/admin about it after Christmas or something.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I've only asked 2 or 3 times. I just never managed to get to read a response is all i guess.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I've only asked 2 or 3 times. I just never managed to get to read a response is all i guess.

S'cool! Just stuff like strikes, bans and revoked privileges are normally handled after like, a good portion of time has passed, you can poke a mod or admin about it occasionally though, via PM's though so it's kept private. =)

• 3 weeks later...