Awoo.

[COLLAB] Sonic Stadium Original Animated Music Video or SSMV

Danj86

I can't animate, but I can do some designs on paper for a few of the buildings and the desert area you mentioned. Who knows? I might even do the hype train!

Edited by SheWhoRantsTooMuch

x6cs20.jpg

Sorry, but I need to double post! This is what I have for the desert. Should I throw something Sonic related into it, or leave it as it is?

• Thumbs Up 1

Regarding the desert, I'd expect a couple of Sonic references personally. Maybe a Knuckles sphinx of some kind, the abseiling pillars and pyramid from Sandopolis, etc. Your decision overall, though, just my two cents.

• Thumbs Up 2

Maybe a Knuckles sphinx of some kind, the abseiling pillars and pyramid from Sandopolis, etc. Your decision overall, though, just my two cents.

A Knuckles sphinx? That's brilliant! Would you mind if I used that? If I put that in there, I'd have to change it to more of an Egyptian desert than a western one, but it'll be worth it. Edited by SheWhoRantsTooMuch
  • Thumbs Up 1

A Knuckles sphinx? That's brilliant! Would you mind if I used that? If I put that in there, I'd have to change it to more of an Egyptian desert than a western one, but it'll be worth it.

Oh, I'm completely fine with you using it. I recommended it for a reason. :3

And yeah, Egyptian deserts are more common in Sonic than western, so I'd say it fits. Only western desert in the Sonic series is Rail Canyon iirc, whilst Sandopolis, Shamar, Sand Hill, etc... they're all Egyptian.

• Thumbs Up 3

So I made couple poses (More like different camera angles for one pose) for the Golden Sonic statue!

This pose is based off the edge animation in Sonic 2!

sonic-2-hd-remake-2.jpg

(Imagine Sonic having the same facial expression)

Side View (Right)

k15dEIr.png

Angle View (Right) *Sonic Eyes and Glove got messed up*

CLwZa5S.png

Front view

SFq2h2V.png

Side View (Left) *I messed up again...*

v75ygiV.png

Angle View (Left)

2Co5Hee.png

And the Back View

Atg4rQR.png

I have some spare paper, I could design the SSMB City area, as a combination of stardust speedway, speed highway, radical highway and empire city, also I could do some character cameos in forms of billboards, but I sadly don't own a tablet and even if I did have one, i'd have no artistic talent in using one. So if one of my ideas were to be chosen (and I doubt it) you'd have to take the paper image and retrace it digitally.

Just a reminder, I'm constantly updating the OP with your new ideas. You gotta keep them coming!

I'm also hoping for ideas for some gag billboards like the ones in City Escape. Movie parodies featuring Sonic characters or maybe adverts about specific members and the projects they've done or references to Sonic events like SoS and Sonic Boom.

Also I found a reasonable reference of the "Got Rings?" Blimp for our collection.

H2_r4.png

Hey, I love collabs. I suppose I oughta contribute.

I've made the "Got Ring?" blimp, based off of Dan's reference material.

CbEHzDm.png

I used to do a lot of work with Adobe Flash and such, so I may end up helping animate a scene or two. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

• Thumbs Up 3