Awoo.

[ARTWORK] SheWhoDrawsTooMuch's Artsy Stuff WARNING: Any Ditto Caught Trespassing will be Forced to Watch Batman & Robin

Iggy

This looks really cool! I wish I could draw in this style, but I can only due pseudo Sin City Frank miller, which isn't really a good thing. But I like your art work! Can't wait to see more! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

They look great, I like styled face you gave them. Honestly I wouldn't worry too much on shading I think they look fine. What did you base them on?

I love your style :) I know you had said in your first drawing that you were not focusing on much but the crown, but I thought the girl's expression was really well done. She looked focused, and it made me wonder what she was thinking or feeling. I love the crown too, btw! It reminds me of the headdress Merlina wears from SatBK.

Please post more in the future! I'd love to see them [:

• Thumbs Up 2

Over 12 likes in a few hours when I only posted two rushed pictures? What kind of black magic is this?

They look great, I like styled face you gave them. Honestly I wouldn't worry too much on shading I think they look fine. What did you base them on?

Well, they were slightly inspired from Princess Zelda's design in Twilight Princess, but other than that it just came to me out of nowhere.

szyjb6.jpg

I drew this for Super Spindash! It's been really cold where I live lately, so the idea of Amy getting ready for Jack Frost was appealing to me. It was a lot of fun. Criticism is welcome. I hope you like it, Spinny!

Edited by SheWhoRantsTooMuch
  • Thumbs Up 6

You are an amazing artist in the works my friend ! :). I love that Amy picture, and the ones you drew up top were very nice.

Good work ^_^. Oh yeah, you should post that collab pic you drew the other day, I really liked that :D.

Oh yeah, you should post that collab pic you drew the other day, I really liked that :D.

Thanks! I will if I can find it.

2hf5aja.jpg This is the redesign of Princess Zelda I was talking about the other day in the statuses. It was so much fun! I'm still thinking up of ideas, so don't be surprised if you see an update on this one. The waist is a bit smaller than I intended it to be, so I'll fix that later. Let me know what you think.

• Thumbs Up 3

263zfkj.jpg

This is an update for my Zelda redesign. I wanted to make her look more unique, and I'm pretty satisfied with what I have. I'm probably not going to be able to move my right hand without feeling pain tomorrow morning, but I'm still happy with this! Advice is appreciated.

• Thumbs Up 3

i36j52.jpg

"Contract?"

Kyubey sort of looks like a Pokémon to me. I drew this as a gif for Diz. Hope you like it, Dizzy! To be honest, I haven't gotten the chance to watch the show, but something tells me that Kyubey is either an antagonist or a pervert. Maybe a mix of both. Thoughts?

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
JMuhLqE.jpgI wanted to practice drawing hair, so this happened. I kinda like the way it turned out. If you have any thoughts, I'd love to hear them.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

mTyYDR0.jpg

I posted this on the status updates, and everyone seemed to love it so I thought I'd post it here. I won't lie, I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.

• Thumbs Up 7