Awoo.

FANCOMIC: Sonic - The G.U.N. Project

Chauvel

What was originally a spur of the moment type of thing, I've decided to return to this little fan comic of mine. I posted this before on my art thread here, but since this will be sort of a long comic I thought it needed it's own thread.

10988775816_d15aa1b6f8_o.jpg

Sonic: The G.U.N. Project

With their secret project in danger of getting into the hands of strong foe, the G.U.N. organization seeks the the help of Sonic, Knuckles and Sally. Together, equipped with top tier G.U.N. weaponry, they hunt down the enemy to stop him before it's too late.

---

Don't expect see super ultra violence, like blood and gore here. This is, at it's core, a fun and super action heavy fan comic. Sonic's pose is homage to J.Axer's Sonic fanart he did back in 2005. It was that piece that inspired me to draw this comic.

I hope everyone will come to enjoy the comic as I release the pages in the upcoming days. smile.png

Pages 01-02

9873054544_fffbb21bf7_o.jpg

9873058296_dabedc6109_o.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Even with my distaste of Sonic using pistols as a norm, this actually looks interesting as a fan comic.

And I like how you drew Sally.

Thanks MegaMonster and ChaosSupremeSonic!

Page 03

11001056273_520665daf9_o.jpg

I might be submitting a page or two a day, but we'll see how things go.

• Thumbs Up 1

I must say, you have a very lovely talent there. The style is very well done...

I especially like the shading under the cloak there in page four, panel four. It just looks like you put some effort in making it pop out.

• 1 month later...

I really dig this project so far, Scarz!

I especially like how you capture the characters' gestures; great sense of movement and speed. Can't wait to read more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Sundays, eh? I look forward to it.

Do love the action sequences, even though I'm not into Sonic with military garb; or the Archie comics, a nice fan comic is always welcome in my opinion. Keep it up!

You'd definitely be a great artist for the Archie comics. Glad to see a reference to Topaz.

17193815122_deceb99cca_b.jpg

You'd definitely be a great artist for the Archie comics. Glad to see a reference to Topaz.

Thank you! :D

• Thumbs Up 2