Awoo.

Profile Customization

Chris

This is pretty cool and all, but I just have one question: we can't use images that are from our computers?

• Thumbs Up 1

Is there anyway to make the picture repeat? And will we eventually be able to use pictures from our computers?

This is pretty cool and all, but I just have one question: we can't use images that are from our computers?

Is it really that hard to upload to Imageshack and imgur nowadays? I could let you guys upload directly but you'd want at least 500kb for a decent resolution background, which I'm reluctant to do.

Tiling the image makes it repeat.

Users can now further customize their profile by adding eternally linked images to the background. Unless specified in the pattern section, these images will stretch and will not shift as you scroll.

These required individual attention on both Sonical and Catfish to work correctly; standard Invision shouldn't have any issues. There are still an issue or two on the aforementioned two skins which I need to fix, though. smile.png

Again, good to be apart of the IP.Board master race. =D

So what size dimension wise should be preferred for the backgrounds?

Again, good to be apart of the IP.Board master race. =D

So what size dimension wise should be preferred for the backgrounds?

I went for the standard 1280x720 on mine. :o

This feature doesn't seem to work on IE.

It just shows the user profile as being completely white.

Edit: Wait... why does this work with the test/staff backgrounds but doesn't work at all with everybody elses?

Edit 2: This seems to be working for some people, but when I look at others who have said they've changed theirs, all I see is a white background?

Edit 3: Ok Vizards is now showing something, only a moment ago it was white?

This feature doesn't seem to work on IE.

Internet Explorer has a history of not enjoying transparency in images - this function as a whole is nothing but transparency. I'll look for a fix but it's unlikely.

This week has been a slew of updates, hasn't it?

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd love for there to be a way to lock the background's placement as central to my profile.  That is to say, it'd be awesome to have one that has stuff on both sides but is garunteed to work on any resolution (since the actual profile is the same number of pixels on any screen, but if my background starts from the left, on larger resolutions its content would appear smaller and thus whatever is on the right hand side might get covered by the profile).

Is it possible to add any such option, to have the background image centered?