Awoo.

The official 2013 Christmas gift and wish list topic

Uraraka

This is the official wish list/ gift topic for Christmas 2013.

You can make reviews of gift Ideas, talk about what you want for Christmas, what you are getting other people, and after Christmas we can talk about what we got and be thankful for it (or give it all to someone else the next day in Britain wink.png

Have fun!

I saw some awesome Sonic Christmas gifts this year. I was totally elated when I saw a Knuckles plush backpack!!!!

61BhingGZ-L._SL1500_.jpg

I have a Sonic one already, and this looks so super! I definitely want this biggrin.png.

If this is not a kids size (my sonic one was not) then this would be awesome for anime conventions! I wore my Sonic one on my back while I was cosplaying as Amy rose. I got a lot of sweet responses! smile.png.

Next I have a new plush that was released ( at least on amazon!) a hard to find character:

41Oh6LpFbtL.jpg

A Rouge the bat plush!  I was totally excited to see this, since I always wanted one. It would look super cute with my Knuckles plush! GE makes some quality plushes as well smile.png.

( Sorry, for any guys who like what I found, replace cute with cool , 'cause that is true as well. Cute is my fave word when shopping so I think you may hear it a lot!)

------------

I am making my mom a gift basket for Christmas this year. It will be country kitchen themed. I have a few things already for it. I am looking around to get some dish towels, little kitchen utensils, and I think I will sew a few things for it as well smile.png

---------

Happy discussion! biggrin.png

The main thing I want is a new phone. Barely any apps or games are compatible with my old one plus I could use something with a really good GPS for my job (delivering pizzas). I have an old one for my car which has done me wrong once or twice, and while my current phone has accurate maps it's terrible as a GPS. There's no voice and I have to manually click through the directions myself, which isn't something I like to do while driving.

Aside from that, just a couple games and movies. GTA V, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Kick-Ass 2, maybe Assassin's Creed IV (I've decided I'd like to wait until I have a Wii U for that one).

I don't have anything specific in mind for what I'm going to buy other people as I've yet to see anyone's Christmas lists. I'll probably get my nephew Disney Infinity or Lego Marvel Heroes, but everyone else is still up in the air. Probably just movies for my siblings, a puzzle or something for my dad, and a uh...thing...for my mom. Yeeeeaaaaah she's never an easy one to shop for >_>

• Thumbs Up 1

What I really want for Christmas... Is to find about two gifts each for the three main members of my family. It's going to be difficult because My mother can only think of three things and my father can't think of anything.

Other than that, I'd like that new Batman game, possibly a few movies like the Avengers and Wreck-It Ralph, possibly some games for whatever system I end up with...

Oh, and I'd love that Rouge plush, But I dunno... Probably should get Amy/Shadow first...

Oh, and some nice surprises. I like nice surprises.

My parents love to spoil me and usually I try to dial them back a bit but I'm fully embracing it this year because I'm not at all interested in spending hundreds of dollars of my own money on the Breaking Bad blu-rays, so that's all I'm asking for. I'll probably buy 3D World and the 9th Doctor's sonic screwdriver as gifts to myself.

As far as gifts for other people, my presence in their lives is the greatest gift I could give so

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm become an avid collector and horder so I've literally asked for games and movies I've been wanting to add to my collection

Soon the complete Breaking Bad boxset will be MINE

Come to think of it I've purchased pretty much everything I want this year myself. I do have a small list of notable games I want but they're pretty low priority. Since I sort of have a job now my family will probably expect me to buy them things for Christmas now, but thats going to be pretty difficult since they're very hard to shop for and I barely know what any of them like.

I might try to buy a PS3 for when everything goes on sale after Christmas, and I gotta get Sonic Lost World's soundtrack so bad.

I haven't gotten a recent/new retail game in about two years, and Super Mario 3D World looks like the bee's knees.

In my ideal world I would love to get a Wii U Deluxe bundle with Super Mario 3D World. If not that than at least one or two 3DS games.

The Mega Man Star Force series, some Rayman games, 3D World, and money. That's about it.

Don't listen to these guys, the StarForce games are great.

I'm asking for Money. There's a couple of eShop titles that I want, and one of them my parents would disown me if they found out I bought it lol.

Right now, there are only two major things that I want to get by Christmas:

1. The Google Nexus 7 (2013, 4G LTE): My OG Nexus 7 is starting to show its age at this point, and I'm ready to upgrade. The 4G LTE model will be most useful for me, as I won't have to worry so much about Wi-Fi.
  2. The HP Chromebook 14 (HSPA+): After using a Chromebook (the Acer C7 Chromebook) for the past year, I'm pretty much sold on Chrome OS and its ecosystem. Between its long battery life and its built-in mobile data capabilities, I'm certain that I'll get a lot of mileage out of this laptop.

Though I also get things like Super Mario 3D World, both versions of Sonic Lost World and a 3DS XL with A Link Between Worlds, those two I listed above are my top priority at the moment.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wacom-Intuos-5.jpg

I'm hoping this Christmas to get something I've always wanted- a Wacom tablet. Hopefully something with Intuos 5 or higher, since the more recent versions are compatible with SCAD's Wacom Cintiqs.

Not only is it something prolific to my artwork, but it's also something necessary towards my career. There's a high possibility I'll need a tablet for Advanced Survey of Computer Art Applications, since it's the first class to require us to produce digital artwork. It would make life a hell lot easier, not to mention I can begin to work digitally on a professional level instead of working mostly in traditional art.

My only concern is money, since I've already needed to spend money on a Macbook. If I can't get it this Christmas, I can raise the money working over the summer.

First and foremost I want a PlayStation 4 with Battlefield 4:

psamazon4bbundles.jpg

Ratchet & Clank: Nexus

256px-Ratchet_%26_Clank_Into_the_Nexus_C

The Last of Us:

TheLastOfUs.jpg

CANNOT FORGET Gran Turismo 6:

GranTurismo6.jpg

A pair of Jordan retro 9s "Johnny kilroy" :

air-jordan-9-retro-johnny-kilroy-black-p

Either some 5s or 3s (both fire reds):

Air-Jordan-3-Fire-Red-Official-Image.jpe

FL_Unlocked_Retro5_FireRed_08.jpg

I know I'll be getting Wind Waker HD (and quite thankful that I'll be getting it~), but if I could get a few extra things, certainly would be some South Park DVD box sets, and a few Sonic games to add to my growing collection (maybe Shadow and Sonic Chronicles.)

I want to hopefully get a good friend of mine Fire Emblem: Awakening. 

Eh. I'm personally just asking for a bunch of blu-rays and video games I couldn't afford, or don't want to buy myself.

I'm thinking of getting my brother either New Super Mario Bros. 2 or a cheap My Sims game depending on seeing how big my wallet is by December. I might gift some friends music albums, or choose to wait for their birthdays. All depending on my money intake.

Just a couple of things this year.

Zelda Limited Edition 3DS XL, Super Mario 3D World, and Daft Punk's Random Access Memories on Vinyl. The rest is up to my parents and friends; I want to be surprised this year.

Probably gonna also get money. My mom's getting me a scale replica of the Delorean from Back to the Future II, but the only reason I know about that is because she needed my help finding the store in our local mall that had it.

Since I buy pretty much everything for myself, will probably just be getting money to put towards more merchandise for my ever growing collection like normal, probably some games I've never really gotten around to getting, just so I have something to open on the day since my parents hate it when I don't lol.

Only 3 things really. 

Firstly, I would like some bits and pieces to help me do up a corner in my room to turn it into another little display space for merch and stuff. Got the idea, just need the means to do it...

Second of all, a Merlin Annual Pass. Basically... it gets me entry into most of the UK's main theme parks for a year with some added perks.

Finally (though I'm not sure if this is something I'm seriously considering yet) is one of these:

6-2.jpg

Basically, a big marble run on steroids that you need to build yourself. No space to put it at the moment though! So I may change my mind on this.

Pretty much all I want is a 3DS, Pokemon Y, and Sonic Lost World.

And a Hydreigon plushie if at all possible. xP

i think the hydreigon line is cute k

I mainly buy my own gifts, but since new systems came out this year and with my Aunty coming back from Hawaii after living there for a few years, part of me wants to expect surprises. lol I'd love a PS4 or Wii U, but it's unlikely. I guess as long as I get something Sonic related I'm okay with that. I got a Sonic shirt last year and still love it.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm hoping for Super Mario 3D World and, more importantly, socks for my birthday on the 1st! As usual, I'll probably get some random cool stuff on Christmas, and some money + gift cards. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm also wishing for World Peace, of course.

• Thumbs Up 2

This year I am going to be thankful for whatever my family gets me for Christmas. I am going to enjoy there company and have a great time. Still... wouldn't hurt if they got me some videogames... And some comicbooks... Also a plushy of Amy... I maybe could get that after Christmas...

I need a Sonic plushie (haw, that was likely for me to put that here), I don't have one piece of merchandise crap, and I need something to start it off!

Probably the thing that I'm going to get and want the most for Christmas is Super Mario 3D World since the things that I do want, I would rather purchase for myself (such as Ratchet & Clank Trilogy and the others in the series to try since they seem to be good and cheap at this point apart from the first game mentioned for some reason, a couple of Xbox games that are really hard to find such as Jet Set Radiooooooooooooooo Future, GunValkyrie and Operation Winback 2, World Rally Championship 4 on the Vita and Gran Turismo 6 but waiting until they drop in price, Batman TAS Volume 2 and if my TV goes again save up then probably get either a Samsung or a Sony TV). Plus we got a voucher to use after buying our new washing machine so that should come in handy to make it easier.

As for my parents, they have a Christmas present a holiday to a warmer climate since our family doesn't really celebrate Christmas due to that something upsetted my mum on Christmas Day and reminding her about that day or even the event just causes her to cry (my Nanna passed away on Christmas Day a long time ago) plus it causes my parents stress and boredom since everywhere is closed. A holiday would forget their problems due to that they work very hard and they deserve some time to relax, besides making people happy is more important than thinking about the stress of which gifts to get or all the hassle that can happen.