Awoo.

Two Foxy Revival

Chris

Does this mean you'll readd that one Captain Whisker skin that I forgot the name of eventually? I really loved that one.

ALL HAIL CHRIS. 

hail

Does this mean you'll readd that one Captain Whisker skin that I forgot the name of eventually? I really loved that one.

ALL HAIL CHRIS. 

hail

Oil 'n Rum? Wasn't that just a variation of the Tails skin from that time (in a similar vein to the Pumpkin Hill one we had years ago too)?

Oil 'n Rum? Wasn't that just a variation of the Tails skin from that time (in a similar vein to the Pumpkin Hill one we had years ago too)?

If it was a reskin then I never noticed it, haha. T'was my favourite skin out of them all from the old SSMB. 

Ooooh, I like this shade a lot. Another nice addition to all the stacks of goodness we've got recently!

AMY SKIN PLS ;A;

Hooray, Knucklehead got fixed! Also, new Tails skin! Great!

Can we get Amy, Shadow and Eggman themes next?

Nice! Finally a Tails skin for me to use =P

While I think the blue was likely easier on the eyes at first from being dimmer, I much prefer orange to blue anyway. I'll be using this Tails skin from now on. Thanks for working on it =)

Strikes me as more

aosth-tailsisshocked.jpg

as opposed to modern Tails. 

I like it. Good job! Though I must admit, the theme also makes the board seem as if it were made out of... well, chocolate. You know, if Tails had his own candy bar line or something. Almost tempted to take a bite! Though that would probably be hazardous to my health, I'm sure. tongue.png

Hmm, a funny thing just happened. The moment I switched to this new(ish) skin, the forum banner turned to this:

uqjQC2g.png

Are you trying to tell me something, SSMB?

the tails stadium

"The implementations began. SSMB trembled in excitement. Skilled, brainy, and powerful. The features grow in size, little by little. Wow! The power Chris possesses is incredible! He doesn't stand a chance!"

But seriously, keep it up Chris, you're doing great. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Tons of Internet Explorer related fixes made on all of the skins this evening. Tried to make it look as authentic as possible but the lack of gradient commands make that difficult in some locations without significant time investment (which I'd rather put into more goodies than ensuring browsers from the stone age work perfectly, honestly).

See you guys tomorrow sometime! I'll be jammin' to my tunes with my headphones on until then.

f6a1t2Q.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

Tons of Internet Explorer related fixes made on all of the skins this evening. Tried to make it look as authentic as possible but the lack of gradient commands make that difficult in some locations without significant time investment (which I'd rather put into more goodies than ensuring browsers from the stone age work perfectly, honestly).

See you guys tomorrow sometime! I'll be jammin' to my tunes with my headphones on until then.

f6a1t2Q.gif

Can't tell if this is a dead giveaway or a green red herring :P.

Can't tell if this is a dead giveaway or a green red herring tongue.png.

Tell you what Chris needs to fix the blue that's tarnishing this delicious melon green right now

• Thumbs Up 2