Awoo.

Jammin' Croc

Chris

Ooh, this is a pretty shade of green. I like it. Also, we're now up to 5 custom themes! There is much choice to be had here, which is pretty awesome.

I'm looking forward to seeing these next three things, too. How long have you been working on all this?

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm looking forward to seeing these next three things, too. How long have you been working on all this?

Longer than I want to admit and the notes next to me are the proof of that. My right monitor is covered in post-it notes with colour codes, and even then I still feel like some aspects could be improved a lot (and will be once this week is over).

The next two skins are new ones, whereas Jammin' Croc, Two Foxy, and Catfish were older ones. The week will finish out with a remake of an old skin that we had on this forum software years ago post-wipe which isn't based on a specific character's colour scheme, but should fill a void we're missing in the selection.

• Thumbs Up 3

Another great skin, keep up the good work Chr-

Ooh, three more to go this week~

That's like six new/revived skins implemented two weeks! And that's not even taking into consideration repaired Knucklehead and customized profiles...

Longer than I want to admit and the notes next to me are the proof of that. My right monitor is covered in post-it notes with colour codes, and even then I still feel like some aspects could be improved a lot (and will be once this week is over).

I'm going to make a guesstimate and say some months now? Or probably years, considering that the new themes so far are remade old ones lost in the server wipe (wasn't here for that)?

Ah, well, there's no shame in devoting time and effort to something like this, at least in my opinion. I really do appreciate it smile.png

Blaze and/or Deadly Six themed skin next plz, you're on a roll lately Chris!

Longer than I want to admit and the notes next to me are the proof of that. My right monitor is covered in post-it notes with colour codes

Well that makes me appreciate the effort even more.

Now where's my gosh diddly dang is the Silver skin? The gray was always the easiest on the eyes.

Not that I'm complaining! This is awesome work Chris, it's super fun to see these return and I totally appreciate all the effort.

........Are you alright Chris? I'm not joking, I do like the fact that were getting a ton of awesome things but you seem to be working really hard just for us. I haven't seen this many updates in the last 2 years.

• Thumbs Up 6

Oh god a green skin! <3 I'm going to be switching between this one and Catfish every week.

So many little (and big) updates coming at the same time. :D

Looks great. Really nice shade of green. I was expecting something more akin to Vector's skin color, but I'm glad to see this.

That said, what with purple being my favorite color, I'll stick with Catfish.

I hope Amy gets a skin. As long as I can remember Amy was is the only main character to not have a skin in SSMB. While even Cream had one. x.x

Nice Vector skin though, but I'll stick with dat Catfish for now. =P

EDIT: Replaced "was" with "is". After all Amy is yet to ever have a skin here from the moment SSMB launched.

I hope Amy gets a skin. As long as I can remember Amy was the only main character to not have a skin in SSMB. While even Cream had one. x.x

I second this sooooo much ;A;

I'd probably still use it if it causes eye strain anyway. I mean, people use Knucklehead, right? 

But anyway, this is definitely my definitive skin until an Amy one is made. I love this slick shade of green.

• Thumbs Up 2

This shade of green is lovely, so that'll be my skin from now on. Fingers crossed for Amy and Blaze.

I'm guessing Dynamite Bean was already taken.

Darn I should've known you were hinting another when you posted that Vector gif. Clever tricks

Even as an IP.Board die-hard, I have to admit Croc was my favorite. I feel the green isn't too overwhelming. If I'm to wrench myself from white boring-ness, it's going to be a party with Vector all day long. Cheers to you Chris for all of these skins! 83

• Thumbs Up 1

As much as I love Tails, green has always been my favorite color and this shade of green is better on the eyes than the Tails' skins shade of orange. I had said before I would stick to Tails, but I may stick to this one for now due to it being green and it being a slightly darker shade color.

Good work on these skins. I'm sure it took you awhile to do all this, and you did a good job on them.

Oh yes, I do think that I'm gonna switch to this skin from now on. I'm really liking it. Not too overwhelming.

Well, at least until Nu Sonical comes back.

...a man can dream, can't he?