Awoo.

SADX Online.

Crespair

This may seem complicated but it's really not. All it is is an online server for the PC version of Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut. You can choose a character to play as and change their colors. But I think there might not be enough room in the 3 adventure fields. That's why levels fill the space. It's gonna be a colorful world full of multi-colored Sonic characters! I am gonna need help with it, and it's not that much work. But then again, I am only 10. I need someone to port everything to Unity and put up online servers. That's all. Plain and simple. There will be a chat in the game. All story mode functions will be gone, and there will be no saves. If someone does this stuff for me, I can have the game out tomorrow! So, is anyone gonna help? If so, post the EXE of your results. Also, when you post it, make sure your online in Station Square so I can see if you did it right.

I hate to be a buzzkill, but porting an entire game to a completely different engine and giving it online support is far from 'not that much work', and it's especially bad if you're going to ask someone else to do it all for you.

There's nothing wrong with asking for help with a project, but you're still young, so you need to start with what you can do, something less ambitious. 

I suppose your right, but all I can do is edit textures, text, and a few other things. )=

Would you help?

I suppose your right, but all I can do is edit textures, text, and a few other things. )=

Would you help?

I'm sorry, but I don't know anything about programming myself, so I couldn't help :c

This may seem complicated but it's really not. All it is is an online server for the PC version of Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut. You can choose a character to play as and change their colors. But I think there might not be enough room in the 3 adventure fields. That's why levels fill the space. It's gonna be a colorful world full of multi-colored Sonic characters! I am gonna need help with it, and it's not that much work. But then again, I am only 10. I need someone to port everything to Unity and put up online servers. That's all. Plain and simple. There will be a chat in the game. All story mode functions will be gone, and there will be no saves. If someone does this stuff for me, I can have the game out tomorrow! So, is anyone gonna help? If so, post the EXE of your results. Also, when you post it, make sure your online in Station Square so I can see if you did it right.

If you want programmers and modders I suggest you ask Sonic Retro. They're full of that sort of thing.

If you really think this is the sort of project that could be done overnight, you really really need to start learning a thing or two about game design and programming and modding.

Also you should probably learn how to do things for yourself because no matter what the project, you'll never get people to just do stuff for you by making a forum topic with your idea and just expecting people to make it a reality.

Sorry to be a downer, but this appears to be a mere recruitment thread, which is not permitted here as such topics do not facilitate discussion.

Also, as others have aptly pointed out, what you're suggesting is FAR from a "simple" task, and it certainly won't happen by simply asking for it in a forum thread.

Anyway, topic locked.