Awoo.

Apparently I'm an administrator now...

SchemingMinor

I wanted to bring this to your attention. I have the SSMB homepage bookmarked, and today while visiting the site, I am brought to the administrator's page/ Word Press.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/wp-admin/install.php

Now I can edit the site to fit the glorious Dr. Robotnik's ego. ;)

I kid. I couldn't pull that type of thing off anyways due to my high morals.

Just wanted to let you know before someone else gets it and uses it to hack the site and add the image of glorious mudkips and flying dongs as ornamental decorations.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchemingMinor

• Blacklightning

• Detective Shadzter

• PSI Wind

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to bring this to your attention. I have the SSMB homepage bookmarked, and today while visiting the site, I am brought to the administrator's page/ Word Press.

http://www.sonicstadium.org/wp-admin/install.php

Now I can edit the site to fit the glorious Dr. Robotnik's ego. ;)

I kid. I couldn't pull that type of thing off anyways due to my high morals.

Just wanted to let you know before someone else gets it and uses it to hack the site and add the image of glorious mudkips and flying dongs as ornamental decorations.

This isn't the admin homepage I normally get when putting out news articles etc... When I go to TSS homepage at the mo I get a wordpress installation page.

Ha, I got that too when I tried to get to the site and I was wondering if it was a spyware or phishing attempt. Looks like I wasn't the only one.

If you double post, be sure to click the Report button below your post in order to warrant staff attention. Thanks! -Diz

This IS strange. Thought it was my Wii Browser but nope. The fourm is fine though.

Also, it says INSTALL wordpress or something.

Edited by PSI Wind FTW!

Man, I've been getting same thing too every time I go to sonic stadium. And what's gonig on? Did I miss something?

Sounds like everyones getting it. I dont see how something like this could have spontaneously happened, so i'd suggest someones been tweaking the site (ie. dread). Im sure they'll get it fixed in no time. :)

Site's back to normal, guys. Sorry about that. For some reason, the options table in our wordpress installation (the one that holds all our install details like site url and whatevers) decided to corrupt itself. Had a backup, fixed the error. All's well. :)