Awoo.

[COLLAB] SSMB Christmas Tree decorating '13! *LET THE CHRISTMAS CHAOS BEGIN!*

- Eternal Paradox -

Oh hey, I like to participate in things sometimes!  Just let me open up Paint on my rusty trusty Windows 98 and

1) Vertekins

2) Santa Snowdash

3) Winstmas (Completed!)

4) Pinkie the Tree Hat (Topper)

5) Gabe Scrooge

6)Indigo Rush

7) Red Hellc

8) The Eleventh Doctor

9) JaiRo

10) Crash

11) KnucklesSnowFairy

12) Chili Nog

13) Snowbotic

14) Duck Avenger Nald

15) W00tkins

16) Santa Sloth

17) Areo

18) BlizzardJeffhog

19) Chaotic Snowstorm Warp

20) Cooluigi

21) Zavok the Silver Snowman

22) Nepenthe

23) Mr. 0

24) ⑨ Cirno

25) B. Orchid

Emergency back-up: -Paradox-

oh

well

haha

uh

yeah i can do a present i guess

christmas_sanic_by_c_h_a_o_s_controller-

How's this? ^^

Really nice! can't wait to see it on the tree.

Currently trying to sort out some size issues, might be a short delay... the tree seems to have somehow mysteriously shrunk!

Deck the Place, MegaPresent54, there's no spaces left but I can add you to back-up crew if you want? If someone drops out you'll shift up a position.

I need to come up with a time limit for how long each person has, what do you guys think would be fair?

Really nice! can't wait to see it on the tree.

Currently trying to sort out some size issues, might be a short delay... the tree seems to have somehow mysteriously shrunk!

Deck the Place, MegaPresent54, there's no spaces left but I can add you to back-up crew if you want? If someone drops out you'll shift up a position.

I need to come up with a time limit for how long each person has, what do you guys think would be fair?

Well we have 25 days until Christmas, so give everyone a day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh. Could someone PM when its my turn?

I have a feeling its going to be a while and I doubt I'll be paying attention to this thread. Its just for a friendly reminder.

Looks fine. Bear in mind you're pretty low down on the list, so it'll probably end up under the tree. But it's got a pretty recognizable silhouette, would look good in Christmas wrapping paper!

Looks fine. Bear in mind you're pretty low down on the list, so it'll probably end up under the tree. But it's got a pretty recognizable silhouette, would look good in Christmas wrapping paper!

Thanks and if it means anything, I wanted the hook to be closer to the bottom or to be a present.