Chris

Tis' the Season for Sonic!

Tis' the season to celebrate with copies of Sonic Lost World for gifts~

Sonic artwork coloured by waniramirez. This skin will be the default skin on the forums until New Years, but will remain available afterwards for use. smile.png

Damn all these super impressive SEGASonic artists and their super well done SEGASonics! Can't tell apart from original art and fan art anymore!

Damn all these super impressive SEGASonic artists and their super well done SEGASonics! Can't tell apart from original art and fan art anymore!

I thought it was official artwork too until I'd done some research on it, so credit where credit is due. The person who inked it is linked through the artist's (who did the colouring!) deviantart page. smile.png

Oh honestly, this is the nicest skin yet. Colourful, but easy on the eyes. Will make it my default!

Agreed. Jammin' Croc won me over from Sonical, but this skin is so nice, it's making it hard for me to change back!

Oooh, the artwork is nice, but the color scheme is a little muted for my eyes, makes some things hard to read. I'll stick with it though, maybe I just need to adjust.

So many choices...I can't decide what to stick with.

Oooh, the artwork is nice, but the color scheme is a little muted for my eyes, makes some things hard to read. I'll stick with it though, maybe I just need to adjust.

I did notice that and spent some time today trying to alleviate the issues. While some of it may still remain, I plan to give it a once over this weekend to make it smoother to use over the holidays.

Are guys intending to do Christmas-themed banner art? If so I'd love to submit one smile.png

If you have one to submit, we'd be happy to throw it into the rotation for the season. :)

Hadn't there been a Christmas skin in the past that was red and green? Seems a bit more festive, was kind of disappointing that what we got's not what I expected

Buuut it is pretty much the same as the Silver skin I loved so very much. So easy on the eyes, it's super nice to look at. I'll probably stick with it anyway.