Awoo.

Tis' the Season for Sonic!

Chris

Tis' the season to celebrate with copies of Sonic Lost World for gifts~

Sonic artwork coloured by waniramirez. This skin will be the default skin on the forums until New Years, but will remain available afterwards for use. smile.png

Damn all these super impressive SEGASonic artists and their super well done SEGASonics! Can't tell apart from original art and fan art anymore!

Damn all these super impressive SEGASonic artists and their super well done SEGASonics! Can't tell apart from original art and fan art anymore!

I thought it was official artwork too until I'd done some research on it, so credit where credit is due. The person who inked it is linked through the artist's (who did the colouring!) deviantart page. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Chris Kringle, heh-heh, heh-heh... I'll go now...

I do like the Silver/grey for the color scheme and the Christmas Sonic render :D

That's lovely. The colour scheme gives a kind of Eggman vibe.

The background picture makes me think of SA1 art:

adventure_art.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh honestly, this is the nicest skin yet. Colourful, but easy on the eyes. Will make it my default!

• Thumbs Up 3

That's lovely. The colour scheme gives it a kind of Eggman vibe.

The background picture makes me think of SA1 art:

adventure_art.jpg

I knew I was reminded of something!

I notice there is Sonic in a Santa costume if you look closely at forum posts.

Same happens with every skin and their respective characters.

Really love the light shades of blue in this skin.  It's a very soothing color scheme.  So, yeah love the skin!  Awesome job! ^^

Oh honestly, this is the nicest skin yet. Colourful, but easy on the eyes. Will make it my default!

Agreed. Jammin' Croc won me over from Sonical, but this skin is so nice, it's making it hard for me to change back!

Oooh, the artwork is nice, but the color scheme is a little muted for my eyes, makes some things hard to read. I'll stick with it though, maybe I just need to adjust.

So many choices...I can't decide what to stick with.

Oooh, the artwork is nice, but the color scheme is a little muted for my eyes, makes some things hard to read. I'll stick with it though, maybe I just need to adjust.

I did notice that and spent some time today trying to alleviate the issues. While some of it may still remain, I plan to give it a once over this weekend to make it smoother to use over the holidays.

Are guys intending to do Christmas-themed banner art? If so I'd love to submit one smile.png

If you have one to submit, we'd be happy to throw it into the rotation for the season. :)

This is actually a realllly nice skin, oh my god it's just such a soothing colour, I think I'm going to be in the camp that keeps using this after new years because it's so chill.

Hadn't there been a Christmas skin in the past that was red and green? Seems a bit more festive, was kind of disappointing that what we got's not what I expected

Buuut it is pretty much the same as the Silver skin I loved so very much. So easy on the eyes, it's super nice to look at. I'll probably stick with it anyway.