Awoo.

Tis' the Season for Sonic!

Chris

This is gorgeous, it'd be great if it could be prrrromoted to a character skin after the holidays so people don't have to look at Christmas Sonic all year to use it lol.

Hahah, glad people like my Christmas Sonic! Had a good chuckle when I noticed this :) nice to see it still having uses, this one is from 4 years back. WaniRamirez did a great job on the colouring!

• Thumbs Up 2

Oohhh I'm really liking this skin! Christmas Sonic looks fantastic and the grey color is much better on the eyes than the default blue.

Edit: I see people mentioning the ability to change skins manually? How exactly does one do that? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings huh.png

Edited by SwiftWinds

This is gorgeous, it'd be great if it could be prrrromoted to a character skin after the holidays so people don't have to look at Christmas Sonic all year to use it lol.

It's a possibility.

Edit: I see people mentioning the ability to change skins manually? How exactly does one do that? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings huh.png

Bottom left of the forum design has a "change theme" link. Should cause a menu to pop up allowing you to switch your skin.

Bottom left of the forum design has a "change theme" link. Should cause a menu to pop up allowing you to switch your skin.

Oh, there it is! Can't believe I never noticed it this whole time! Thanks a lot!

This is a nice skin definitely. I think I'll be sticking to croc, but this is a nice mild to the eyes alternative. Maybe I'll switch to this one somewhat. I just enjoy green so much though. =P

Give props to Santa for hiring Sonic to do the delivery this year.

Nice skin overall, loving the background image. :) Sonic always looks natural in a Santa hat, since it matches the color of his shoes.