Chris

Tis' the Season for Sonic!

Oohhh I'm really liking this skin! Christmas Sonic looks fantastic and the grey color is much better on the eyes than the default blue.

Edit: I see people mentioning the ability to change skins manually? How exactly does one do that? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings huh.png

Edited by SwiftWinds

This is gorgeous, it'd be great if it could be prrrromoted to a character skin after the holidays so people don't have to look at Christmas Sonic all year to use it lol.

It's a possibility.

Edit: I see people mentioning the ability to change skins manually? How exactly does one do that? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the settings huh.png

Bottom left of the forum design has a "change theme" link. Should cause a menu to pop up allowing you to switch your skin.

Bottom left of the forum design has a "change theme" link. Should cause a menu to pop up allowing you to switch your skin.

Oh, there it is! Can't believe I never noticed it this whole time! Thanks a lot!