Awoo.

Ignore glitch (?)

WhoWhatMan

So I have a user on my ignore list, and I block everything from that user: Posts, Messenger, and signature.

I assume that also means that it also Block friend requests... but the user that I blocked still send me a request. I did ask about it in a status update ( http://board.sonicstadium.org/statuses/user/6163-jinglemingledaniel/?status_id=490600 ) and one of the mods did answered, but it still happening.

So I was wondering if this was a bug or a feature that wasn't included on IP board.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WhoWhatMan

• Badnik Mechanic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the bump, but now there is another problem.

The user that I blocked who send me the request somehow been added to my list of friends.

The user did send me a request yesterday, so I denied it and today, I just found out that the user is now on my friend list.

Click on your username on the top right of SSMB. Then click on 'manage friends' then find the person you don't want on your friends list, and click the icon with the 'remove friend' icon.

Click on your username on the top right of SSMB. Then click on 'manage friends' then find the person you don't want on your friends list, and click the icon with the 'remove friend' icon.

I already did, but it still constantly happened.

He send me a request, I denied or just ignore it and he still somehow shows up in my friend list!