Awoo.

TRZ Returns

Roarey Raccoon

trzlogosmall.png

Hey folks, I'll be bringing back my old TRZ show some time in the near future, so I'm just announcing that it will be coming back soon, I can't give you a time and date just yet. 21st July! However, due to the 24/7 stream having problems today I'll be streaming a show for a while this evening. So pop down to SSR and listen in if you feel like it.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roarey Raccoon

• Darkspeeds

• Dreadknux

• BlitzChris

Miss it too much eh?

Good to hear you're back. One of your eps (was a clusterfuck I do believe) is still my favourite sonic podcast.

Awesome, I was only able to listen for about 2 shows before I had problems with SSR. Now i'll finaly be able to hear a live one again.

Cool, I'm pretty sure I listened to MOST of the old episodes back when I used to be a regular here.

I'll probably download some of these, they're often damn good, even if not very sonic related most of the time.

~SK

Aww craaaaap!!! X____X;;

I missed out on even the test run show! ;__;... XXXD

Darn it! I should have be notified of this! You already know I'm a fan of your show Allan!

Damn man, I wonder what you have to offer us this time round! Don't care if it only goes for a couple of shows - still good to hear new insight from none other than the raccoon himself... :D

Looking forward to the first official comeback show. I'll be sure to tune in!! *thumbs up*

Kind regards,

Elson 'Darkspeeds' Wong

P.S. Oh BTW! Love the new logo! Sweet as art right there!

Aww craaaaap!!! X____X;;

I missed out on even the test run show! ;__;... XXXD

Darn it! I should have be notified of this! You already know I'm a fan of your show Allan!

Damn man, I wonder what you have to offer us this time round! Don't care if it only goes for a couple of shows - still good to hear new insight from none other than the raccoon himself... :D

Looking forward to the first official comeback show. I'll be sure to tune in!! *thumbs up*

Kind regards,

Elson 'Darkspeeds' Wong

P.S. Oh BTW! Love the new logo! Sweet as art right there!

It's okay man, I didn't really do much for the small show other than play music anyway so you didn't miss anything special XP. I'll be sure to tell you when the first show is though XP. Glad you like the logo!

It's okay man, I didn't really do much for the small show other than play music anyway so you didn't miss anything special XP. I'll be sure to tell you when the first show is though XP. Glad you like the logo!

Hell yeah the logo kicks ass. = )

It's cool to see the return of so many oldschool shows like T-Time, The Sonic Hour, your wonderful TRZ etc...

Oh and Chris your logo's cool too! XD

Keep up the awesome stuff guys, I'm looking forward to listening to fresh episodes of each show makin' a comeback this season...

Just curious Allan, what do you plan to discuss on your comeback show? Any particular theme you have in mind?

Just curious Allan, what do you plan to discuss on your comeback show? Any particular theme you have in mind?

Not a clue at this stage, man XP.

Not a clue at this stage, man XP.

ADVANCED HUMANTARIAN STUDIES 201: Politics, Religion and Cultural Diversity...

*SHOT* XXD

How about you talk about furry/antrhomorphic art in the online community (any new trends happenning?)

Or talk about your favourite food...! Or talk about everyone's favourite food... Chocolate! *bricked*

Okay I'm just throwing suggestions at random just ignore me. :D

Catch you in the airwaves mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty guys, I'll be starting the first new TRZ show on Tuesday 21st July @ 9pm BST! There will be a short practice run tommorrow at the same time as above. Tune in if you fancy XP.