Awoo.

BrainScratchComms: The Unprofessional Professionals

Dejimon11

Gareth (as well as Skyler and Stephen) are out of HFC. There's a Facebook post on the HFC page about it if you're curious.

See, I saw that, but I swear it was dated last year and then we had S3&K and Sonic Generations towards the beginning if this year.

Gareth (as well as Skyler and Stephen) are out of HFC. There's a Facebook post on the HFC page about it if you're curious. We're actually doing Lost World Wii U for FTCR very soon, I've just gotta finish messing with the footage for Frozen Factory, Silent Forest, and Sky Road first. Then when Gareth gives me my Wii U back I'm going to 

record Hidden World, though this shouldn't delay anything.

I honestly don't follow HFC but I think NTom64 is reaching out to get a bit more going on for HellFire so that's something for you. We'll hopefully be doing commentary next week, or the week after that so it shouldn't be too far off. If nothing else you can catch FTA doing Lost World with the BSC crew right now, I think.  EDIT: Damn is the Ted hate ever prevalent :P

Wait when did FTA, Steven and Sky leave HFC? 2 weeks ago Steven and Tom were doing a livestream of 3D world and they 4 of them are doing the Disney ton. As for the Ted hate I can kinda see why it exist now but I digress

Part 3 if lost world is up

http://youtu.be/ezvR7Q0GX_Y

Wow that really sucks. I understand why this happened but I still feel kinda sad. I considered the 4 of them to be a more mature, funnier and informative version of BSC(i know who came out first) and would of loved to see them play more games that weren't sonic. It's going to be weird seeing Tom do a commentary of a sonic game without them FTA in particular.

Ok a problem I'm having with this commentary is that they don't talk about that's currently going on screen immediately at times

Kinda hard to talk about a game you hate.

You mean it's not easy to go on an angry rant about how Sonic 06 or Devil May Reboot or Other M sucks? News to me.

• Thumbs Up 3

You mean it's not easy to go on an angry rant about how Sonic 06 or Devil May Reboot or Other M sucks? News to me.

True, but that wouldn't make for a very interesting commentary now would it.

True, but that wouldn't make for a very interesting commentary now would it.

I suppose. Though Brainscratch have never been the most on-topic commentary group in the world, let's be honest. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh no they can be when the game they're playing is something they like, otherwise they just don't care enough and just say whatever.

• Thumbs Up 3

idk they seemed to do fine in sonic 4 episode 2 and heroes

Clement definitely doesn't hate it and Johnny hates it if you're trying to 100%. Otherwise, it's up with Unleashed.

Clement is the only one who really is enthusiastic about the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan and Johnny are at best indifferent. Ted hates it. Still not sure if Lewis has played it and I think Gareth hates it, but not to Ted's extent.

I think I'm one of the few people in this thread that still enjoys and follows them consistently.

On the topic of being off-topic, half the time I'm watching an LP I'm watching it for the commentators (which is a no-no, but oh well), so I'm fine with them going off-topic quite often. For longer playthroughs it's pretty much required.

I think I'm one of the few people in this thread that still enjoys and follows them consistently.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy every one of their LPs, but, I dunno, it gets grating from time to time.

On the topic of being off-topic, half the time I'm watching an LP I'm watching it for the commentators (which is a no-no, but oh well), so I'm fine with them going off-topic quite often. For longer playthroughs it's pretty much required.

Yeah, how'd'you think they got through Sonic '06 and Shadow the Hedgehog...

I found both their Resident Evil 4 and Sonic Generations commentaries to be the best. Resident Evil 4 was classic BSC without the crap and it wasn't anything fancy or professional but just a crap ton of fun.

Sonic Generations... Lewis' intro.

God. Dayum.

Thank you for reminding me about a huge petpeeve with the editing in some of your guys' playthroughs in the latest Injustice part Ryan.

You're a Youtube partner now. Stop putting copyrighted shit in your videos. The only strike I've ever seen one of your videos get was the first part of Sonic 4: Episode 1.

It was funny when you had nothing to lose. Don't compromise it now that you do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay I haven't bought or beaten Lost World, and the most I've played was the Demo. However it really does seem like the development team had no real focus in this game. That or they just didn't believe the 3D and 2D gameplay would be entertaining enough to last throughout the entirety of the game.

• Thumbs Up 3

At this point clement is just there

Good thing I already left. I feel sorry for Clement. He's the only one who actually sees the game as good, and they just shrug him off. Honestly, I'd rather have Clement talk about this game than have idiots like Ted and Ryan rant and rave about how apparently bad this game is.