Awoo.

BrainScratchComms: The Unprofessional Professionals

Dejimon11

And the last part of lost world

Meh this was not their best commentary it's not their worst either it's just bland and could of done a much better job

Meh this was not their best commentary it's not their worst either it's just bland and could of done a much better job

So it fits Lost World perfectly.

vxytet.jpg

• Thumbs Up 9

Yeah pretty much

I guess ill be the "Clement" of this topic and disagree. I feel so sorry for the guy being a part of what essentially one big circlejerk of dislike towards the game. Oh well I guess.

• Thumbs Up 5

I guess ill be the "Clement" of this topic and disagree. I feel so sorry for the guy being a part of what essentially one big circlejerk of dislike towards the game. Oh well I guess.

Dude I was joking I have yet to play this game

*Cocks Shotgun*

Is that a differing opinion I hear, because you know what happens to those who have differing opinions.

Clement's lucky, Eggman was the best part of the entire game, so of course he'd be satisfied.

How the fuck do they have trouble with the rail switching at all? It's nowhere near the level of SA2 or Heroes. Unless their complaint is actually that you have to press the jump button and nothing else, which is just fucking stupid

They've gotten a some guest like clement FTA chuggaconry and a couple guys from sonic paradox

*waves* Sup.

I'm one of them! The other Sonic Paradoxian you're speaking of is Nathan (PNSK). He animated the Orbinaut shorts in Volume 8 of Sonic Shorts.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice to meet you too!

Also guys if you really wished Clement had the chance to talk about Lost World more he and I coincidentally spoke about it on my show over at SP...for an hour. XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15O4cxuQA3E

*Stops obsessively promoting himself and his work now and runs away*

• Thumbs Up 2

New part of injustice

They pretty much explained why DC is afraid to use Wonder Woman also her theme song is stuck in my head darn it

hqdefault.jpg

This is a pretty great holiday present. I've been waiting for them to get too my all-time favorite 3ds game and one of my favorite games in general. 

I think my favourite part of the stream is Ted bitching about Olimar's nerf because he "isn't high tier."

To be fair the only thing taking away 2 from 6 Pikmin from being out does nothing but gimp his recovery, and the attack range.

For the Kid Icarus let's play I really hope the entire let's play isn't just them bitching about how Nintendo doesn't put effort into their other games.

They didn't do that so much in the 2nd part, but still.

• Thumbs Up 1

For the Kid Icarus let's play I really hope the entire let's play isn't just them bitching about how Nintendo doesn't put effort into their other games.

They didn't do that so much in the 2nd part, but still.

Thank you! That's the reason why I didn't bother watching the second part of their commentary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh look what they're playing

It's spyro back when he was on playstation I should just to playing this game one day