Awoo.

Christopher Evan Welch, R.I.P. (NOT TAILS VOICE)

Big Panda

Thanks! I did come across a photo, but I did not add it to the story as I came about it on Facebook and it felt a little stalkerish. Here's the link: 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=18469932336&set=pb.599612336.-2207520000.1397572991.&type=3&theater

I urge people to not post this on articles, because like I said it might come off as creepy. 

Great to hear that he's doing well, and that seeing all this managed to put a smile on his face. X3 - Good work, Barry! <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for doing the additional research on this Barry. I grew up absolutely adoring Tails voice in AOSTH and still to this day he remains my favorite portrayal and voice for the character. (To the point where I admit I have practiced trying to mimic it)

Looking at the credits, he is credited as just Christopher Welch with no mention of Evan as his middle name. I guess because there just happened to be another actor with the same name, someone just edited it and assumed the two were related, hence the confusion for many years.

Cool though that he seems pretty down to earth about the whole thing. I wonder what commercials he did though. I also wonder if at the time he was a Sonic fan, or if he ever watches AOSTH episodes he did, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1