Awoo.

VGX 2013 Thread of Over-hype and Bad Hosting

Detective Shadzter

Nintendo, you sure know how to disappoint. Bloody hell. You may have some of the top rated exclusives, but you don't have the games that people want.  And wow, this entire thing is shockingly bad.

Oh god... please don't ask Reggie about the other systems... this is gonna get cringeworthy. "It's what you do 6 months down the road that matters" ... too late.

Explains why they didn't release any games during the 6 months after the Wii U launch.

Well instead of finding out about Wii U games.

We found out about Reggies favourite memes.

Well this was totally worth those extra 6 min.

And now we're finding out about Geoff's fashion choices.

And twitter spam bots.

Who said the VGAs were terrible?

The segment with Reggie is probably going to be the best part of this entire presentation

The tragic part is... you're probably right.

• Thumbs Up 1

Atleast it's not a generic shooter...right? Can somebody link me this I wanna see cranky in action

"Create a new meme?" When will people learn that if you're intentionally making a meme, then it will never catch on? 

Also, nothing new to see here... I already knew about Cranky Kong due to the leak. Quite a disappointment, but not a surprise, really.

WEll, actualy I wouldnt say this is nesscarily over yet, one of the premires tonight COULD be a nintendo one, its their first time on the show, why wouldnt they try to show 2 things

NBA(insert year here) wins best sports game.

Oh here we go, new world premier for an Xbox One game... oh it's Quantum Break.

That gif a few posts above is gonna give me nightmares. D=

Add me to the list of people who were disappointed about Nintendo's announcement, although I did expected DK from the very beginning. It's really not too surprising that they went with that.

"Time this, Time breaks down, Time is a weapon, Time Powers, Time environments"

You know... I get the feeling time will feature heavilly in this game.

Though I have to admit it does look cool when the man stops talking and they show the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait? That was all? I thought we'd actually see some gameplay? That was mainly the E3 trailer with about 2 seconds of a cover/stealth system?

Cranky haters in this thread deserve nothing better

Best news possible and he's also Scrooge McDuck. 10/10, DKCTF confirmed for GOTY 2014.

Cranky_Complaining.gif

Someone tell me when footage of Cranky goes up. I sure as hell ain't watching VGX. Doritos Pope can no longer tempt me with his delicious cheesiness.

• Thumbs Up 3

Amazon really screwed up. They leaked an exclusive character reveal several days early and now everyone knew what it was going to be which would equal disappointment.

Title is right - OVER HYPE

Quantum Break looks pretty sweet. Just a shame that we didn't see all that much.

*sigh* and people say sega is the master of disappointment, im gonna go lie down in my bed and sulk at the lack of any exciting news (my bayonetta 2 dreams have been crushed).