Awoo.

Project 24 - December 15th 2013 MIDNIGHT GMT [RadioSEGA, Sonic Radio, RadioNintendo Collab]

Jeffhog

I can reveal now that for the SEGA Mixer Drive slot, there will be prize giveaways!

Sure, it's a far cry from Jeffhog's Sonic Lost World OST addition, but if you tune in, then you could be in for the chance of winning either a £10 Steam voucher (it will translate into your own currency of course), or the grand prize of a physical copy of OC Remix's Sonic 1 album The Sound of Speed! All details will be stated when the show goes live.

Be there smile.png

Oi, so many giveaways! I should go to bed in such a manner I awake at 4 PM PST on the 14th and stay up the full 24 hours so I don't miss anything... my eyes will kill me but by my ears will be moaning with glee.

Also will throw in support for working to beef up the chatroom's numbers! I'd love to see the IRC gain population outside show hours. smile.png For reference, I don't even see the IRC link on my end; I just see the green Sonic icon. Not sure if that's an issue with other people but it would likely keep the IRC less noticeable.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just got a confirmation of my second special guest. Tonight is a night you won't wanna miss!

Be sure to tune into P24 and my bit (Talk it Up Returns! The Actor and the Animator Special!

Oh, also, those who tune in to the show through the chatroom (either here or here for web users) get a cute little badge for supporting the station and the project!

OnIFDNS.png

Yes we will be keeping track. No, jumping in and out does not count.

Less than 2.5 Hours before the event and I'm trying to get on the IRC chat. So excited!

UPDATE: I'm on the chat now, and plan to stay on whenever I'm home and awake. ^^
I'll take a badge if you want to give me one - It would be my first. ^^

As an aside - if you want to make sure that you get the award added to your account, post in this topic during the 24 hour span of the event (any time tomorrow, really) and say you're tuning in. smile.png

It's going to help me make sure I'm handing it out to the right people.

As an aside - if you want to make sure that you get the award added to your account, post in this topic during the 24 hour span of the event (any time tomorrow, really) and say you're tuning in. smile.png

It's going to help me make sure I'm handing it out to the right people.

Screencaps too for proof!

Oggy shall be joining the festivities!

I do wish I had planned my schedule so I could be up for all 24 but I'll try to catch as much as I can. biggrin.png

I'll fetch a screenie, but with no timestamps how do I prove it's from today/tomorrow? :c

• Thumbs Up 1

Oggy shall be joining the festivities!

I do wish I had planned my schedule so I could be up for all 24 but I'll try to catch as much as I can. biggrin.png

I'll fetch a screenie, but with no timestamps how do I prove it's from today/tomorrow? :c

Make sure it says my name on the right column (listing of users). I'll know anyway as long as you're using the same name (or at least similar) as you do on SSMB.

I'll be in there all day under the name TSSChris.

We're going live, so here's the necessary links!

http://radio.sonicstadium.org/chat or http://radio.sonicstadium.org/chat2 for the chatrooms! If you have a client of your own, #sonicstadium's the channel!

ssr.aac.m3u if you want to download the stream for yourself!

The Music Plant Zone is going live, with the opportunity to take home the Sonic Lost World OST! See you all there!

It has begun! And we've got a nicely sized turnout in the IRC channel:

screen-ssrirc-20131214-190130.png

Edited by Frogging101

Tuned in for song time. As I post, it sounds like an orchestral remix of Believe In Myself.

Here's a screenie.

scroll_zps8722dfdf.png

For my first P24 ever? THAT was awesome.

cdrom1019's up right now for a bit of a combo of Sanity Within Chaos and Talk It Up! Tune in now, gents and lady gents~!

And because I'm such a nice guy...

1. What was the last Sonic game the late Deem Bristow voiced Doctor Eggman in?

2. In Cranky’s Video Game Heroes award ceremony, what item appeared alongside Sonic’s sneakers in the “No Hopers” trash bin?

3. When did SEGA come into existence, and under what name?

4. Alright Mavericks, listen up! In Part 6 of the Archie Sonic and Mega Man comic crossover Worlds Collide, what nicknames did Sonic attribute to the roboticized Espio Man and Charmy Man?

5. Name two artists, besides Tomoya Ohtani, who contributed to the Sonic Lost World soundtrack!

Send me the answer to these questions via vizardjeffhog@sonicstadium.org (and only via that email) before the closing show tomorrow, and you could win yourself the Sonic Lost World OST!

Don't share your answers in this thread or there will be blood. <3

EDIT: Also Darkspeeds confirmed for coolest guy on Earth ever ;W;

project24_vizardjeffhog_showstarter__dec
  • Thumbs Up 8

I decided to tune in myself for a little while. Got to hear a good bit of Mike Pollock and a decent bit of A/V Hijack.

Here's the screenies btw.

vHmGLvC.png

lRERCDb.png