Awoo.

"The Solaris paradox" now on deviantart!

speedhog58

Speedhog58 here! Here's an update on my story "The Solaris paradox" which some of you may have already heard about on my other topics, my ongoing story is now on deviantart which is FAR more known than fanfic.net, i have also reached chapter 8 of the story and would LOVE some feedback on the story so far either in the comments bellow or the comments section of the deviantart chapters which I NOW have a link to in my signature as well as the fanfic.net link

Speedhog out :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tara

• speedhog58

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For starters, this sort of thing does not belong in the Chit-Chat forum.  Rather, it belongs in the Miscellaneous Works sub-forum.

Second, I appreciate you put some work into your opening post, but it's really weak without an actual link in the actual post.  I mean, granted, I know it's in your signature, but if you're going to post a topic about something, it should be about that thing, not just an advertisement for the link in your signature.

Feel free to edit your post accordingly.  I've taken the liberty of moving this topic to the Miscellaneous Works sub-forum.  If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. ^^

EDIT - It's just come to my attention that  Please use that thread and do not create anymore.

~Topic closed