Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

It also remind of a studio called Allspark Pictures that Hasbro Studios created to oversee its films.

maxresdefault.jpg

An animated version of the logo can be seen in several other movies like the My Little Pony Movie.:

It is an actual studio similar to like the Ghost Corps that Sony created to oversee the Ghostbusters films.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbro_Studios

• Thumbs Up 1

It can help with the hollywood accounting too by making a profitable film make a "loss".

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, CaptainRobo said:

It also remind of a studio called Allspark Pictures that Hasbro Studios created to oversee its films.

maxresdefault.jpg

An animated version of the logo can be seen in several other movies like the My Little Pony Movie.:

It is an actual studio similar to like the Ghost Corps that Sony created to oversee the Ghostbusters films.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasbro_Studios

All of these logos have animations. I wonder if Hedgehog Films Inc. will be animated. 

1 hour ago, BxB-Meister said:

Ok, updated it a bit and added the rest of the name.

DiRNKSmU0AANt2N.png:large

This is BEAUTIFUL

5 hours ago, BxB-Meister said:

Ok, updated it a bit and added the rest of the name.

DiRNKSmU0AANt2N.png:large

This looks cool, but I wonder if it'll even be called "Sonic the Hedgehog". Because the logo that might have been released is just "Sonic". 

40 minutes ago, STK77 said:

This looks cool, but I wonder if it'll even be called "Sonic the Hedgehog". Because the logo that might have been released is just "Sonic". 

It was also listed as "Sonic" in a separate filming notice last month before we saw the logo 

• Thumbs Up 1

Here is mine. As seen by many people, I add a little touch to it. 
For an original TIFF file, you can visit my original twitter post.

SonicLOGO-Optimized.png

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 2

9 hours ago, SmezMorePrakezz said:

SonicLOGO-Optimized.png

Oof, this one is my favorite so far. 

12 hours ago, SmezMorePrakezz said:

SonicLOGO-Optimized.png

Very nice!

This discussion has been on a wild ride lol. It was so intense for the past month and now it's just people sharing nice artwork and others giving nice comments. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, SmezMorePrakezz said:

SonicLOGO-Optimized.png

Nice work! I look at your work before. I really appreciate your 3D skills. I like the picture that had Amy and Sonic in it. I even posted on this discussion before to show as an example of how Sonic could fit in a realistic environment. It’s almost look real. 

https://i.redd.it/kuirt0gke5l01.jpg

You should definitely make more if you have the time.

20 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Like the Sonic movie, it’s coming out in November. 

72369395-2257-4203-A5CF-23BB32F2CCDB.gif.5bd3d4057ce2a4b72f8f48b37c5cffbb.gif

But honestly, why?

Oh well, at least Sonic can beat out SOMETHING at the box office.

28 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

Oh well, at least Sonic can beat out SOMETHING at the box office.

Actually, the movie is coming out on November 13, 2020, which is right after next November when the Sonic movie is out. I’m comparing that movie to the Sonic movie because they are both Live Action/CGI hybrid movies and are both being distributed by Paramount, and coming out in the same month.

It is going to be creepy. I just don’t see how this movie could work as a Live Action/CGI hybrid movie, when the babies are humans. Are they going to be CGI, while the adults are realistic? I don’t know, but it is probably going to end up bad. 

Anyway, back to the topic.

29 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

Actually, the movie is coming out on November 13, 2020, which is right after next November when the Sonic movie is out. I’m comparing that movie to the Sonic movie because they are both Live Action/CGI hybrid movies and are both being distributed by Paramount, and coming out in the same month.

It is going to be creepy. I just don’t see how this movie could work as a Live Action/CGI hybrid movie, when the babies are humans. Are they going to be CGI, while the adults are realistic? I don’t know, but it is probably going to end up bad. 

Anyway, back to the topic.

I agree. I... don't see how that can work. I feel like Sonic can work because he's not a human, and so it's okay to have him in a different medium than the live-action world he's in. But the Rugrat kids? If they're human, and their parents are human, it makes sense to have all of them in the same medium. Unless the entire family is CGI, but then the world they're in is live-action, and there are probably other humans there too. So... it still won't make any sense. 😕

• Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, STK77 said:

I agree. I... don't see how that can work. I feel like Sonic can work because he's not a human, and so it's okay to have him in a different medium than the live-action world he's in. But the Rugrat kids? If they're human, and their parents are human, it makes sense to have all of them in the same medium. Unless the entire family is CGI, but then the world they're in is live-action, and there are probably other humans there too. So... it still won't make any sense. 😕

I think the kids would be CGI because they're babies. Probably hard to do a feature-length movie with babies as the main protagonists and imagination elements with live actors. Ot at least, they'll be actual babies sometimes, CGI babies other times. 

16 minutes ago, Razule said:

I think the kids would be CGI because they're babies. Probably hard to do a feature-length movie with babies as the main protagonists and imagination elements with live actors. Ot at least, they'll be actual babies sometimes, CGI babies other times. 

Im assuming it will be similar to Baby Geniuses. 

They used CGI for the babies movements and speech.  Since that was nearly 20 years ago, I'd hope the effects has evolved to where its seemless cause those movies from todays standards are creepy and fall into the uncanny valley.  Then again, Paramount might be going for a CGI Klasky Csupo style which is probably even worse.  

17 hours ago, STK77 said:

The filled in "C" sells it for me.

3 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Nice work! I look at your work before. I really appreciate your 3D skills. I like the picture that had Amy and Sonic in it. I even posted on this discussion before to show as an example of how Sonic could fit in a realistic environment. It’s almost look real. 

https://i.redd.it/kuirt0gke5l01.jpg

You should definitely make more if you have the time.

I'm glad you like my pic. :-) And I'm gonna do it more to blend Sonic in the real-life environment. Wait and see, on Reddit, and Twitter.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, PeterPancake said:

Sonic panel is tomorrow 

Going with low expectations. It is still too early for a teaser trailer, since they will start filming at the end of July. However, we could see the actual logo of the movie.

So, it is probably more likely that we may see a teaser trailer next year. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, CaptainRobo said:

Going with low expectations. It is still too early for a teaser trailer, since they will start filming at the end of July. However, we could see the actual logo of the movie.

So, it is probably more likely that we may see a teaser trailer next year. 

The absolute MOST we could get is concept art of Sonic, the finished logo, or maybe even an announcement of who his voice actor will be. But I'm not getting my hopes up too high for anything that big. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Fist Bump 1