Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

5 hours ago, Operationgamer17 said:

So, his official name is Tom Wachowski? Nice! I have a feeling that he was going to be the cop, because none of the media didn’t specify what role he will be playing. So, I was right that he was going to be the one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn, I also wanted more casting news, it's not possible we only got 3 so far, one is not even confirmed, and they are already shooting!

30 minutes ago, Drifting Jack said:

It's an image from set, it could have been Eggman, but definitely not Sonic as he's a CGI character. Unless you wanted a Sonic cosplay... 

I mean we could have seen people in green screen suits with cardboard cutout Sonic's at least.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Fist Bump 1

20 minutes ago, Drifting Jack said:

So what's he doing?

Some kind of pre-production probably. Maybe rehearsals before they actually get the camera rolling?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Drifting Jack said:

Damn, I also wanted more casting news, it's not possible we only got 3 so far, one is not even confirmed, and they are already shooting!

We may get a press-release when they start filming announcing new cast members 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

I know its a set image.

But my point kinda still stands here, they would have known set photos would have leaked.

... .. We don't even have a full cast list.

.We don't even know if Roger Craig Smith is voicing Sonic.

Might have more luck on the license plate of that car, it appears to be in the scene so could give a clue if it's not a Canadian license plate.

Yes, it's a Canadian license plate. You can clearly see the flag in the center and the "Colombia":

bc.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mayor D said:

I know its a set image.

But my point kinda still stands here, they would have known set photos would have leaked.

... .. We don't even have a full cast list.

.We don't even know if Roger Craig Smith is voicing Sonic.

Might have more luck on the license plate of that car, it appears to be in the scene so could give a clue if it's not a Canadian license plate.

Hard to believe that filming is already beginning on this.  It just now hit that this is real, THIS is the Sonic movie that fans have been pondering about it since we were kids on the playground.  Good or not, its being made and curiosity on its every production phase will be watched with cautious eyes now.  I'm ready to just break out the popcorn for the set photos cause right now, I'm in constant disbelief at whats being revealed every week.  You cant fight it, you cant complain.  Just enjoy the ride and the impending memes for the next year.   

3 hours ago, Operationgamer17 said:

He probably getting ready to filmed for the movie, because he just arrived at Vancouver in the preparation of filming. There were pictures of him at the airport.

5 hours ago, Drifting Jack said:

They might revealed some during filming. It’s known for movies to reveal some of their cast, while filming.

The universes will one day collide.

Games, Archie, Fleetway, Manga, Aosth, SatAM, OVA, Sonic Underground, Sonic X, Sonic Boom, IDW, and Movie Sonic

I think in order for Sonic and his friends to appear in the live action scenes, they will probably put cutouts like similar to like this.:

Detective Pikachu also did the same thing.:

pri_67312295.jpg?w=620&h=452&crop=1

Oh, kinda untopic, but the cop's name Wachowski remind me of the Wachowski Brothers who directed the Matrix movies.:

1200px-Wachowskis,_Fantastic_Fest,_Cloud

Here are some impressive movie fan art by some artists from Twitter.:

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

I think in order for Sonic and his friends to appear in the live action scenes, they will probably put cutouts like similar to like this.:

Detective Pikachu also did the same thing.:

pri_67312295.jpg?w=620&h=452&crop=1

Oh, kinda untopic, but the cop's name Wachowski remind me of the Wachowski Brothers who directed the Matrix movies.:

Here are some impressive movie fan art by some artists from Twitter.:

That'd be sick to see a cardboard cutout. That fanart is great! 

On 7/24/2018 at 9:52 PM, CaptainRobo said:

Um, actually they're both the Wachowski Sisters now. They're both Trans.

Another filming notice had been spotted. It seem that they will filmed in a park called Jericho Beach around next month.

92189749-E7CE-4792-BFDC-275B66704DE2.thumb.jpeg.f3d9047b09b007dde052197b96c6c6c9.jpeg

Like the other scene that they will be filming next week, no gunfire or special effects will be used. So, it’s probably just a short scene of maybe Sonic and the deputy sheriff playing and having fun around there. The beach look like this.:

FC108EAE-E2AD-46E5-8620-92588B604F4B.thumb.jpeg.4e4f4a9cf45c6d80f579315a1dda2999.jpeg

The description of the place: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jericho_Beach

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/alexanderbkim/status/1022256473680879618

• Thumbs Up 4

Which means that they have already cast a couple of actors and haven't announced them yet. Hopefully we get that press-release

• Thumbs Up 1