Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

Interesting. He refuses to making Sonic voice in the middle of the show because it's a secret.

Even the voice is confidential? Now I'm more curious than ever.

3 hours ago, Myst said:

Could that be the Eggmobile?

Looks more like a flying saucer but it's possible. If the Eggmobile is getting a redesign

I'd never heard of the guy until he was cast as Sonic. He seems ok. A little hyper but aren't we all sometimes.

8 hours ago, Myst said:

Could that be the Eggmobile?

Possible. It also could be a drone or the head of a robot/mech.

• Thumbs Up 1

She mentions elsewhere in the tweet that she took a selfie of her with Carrey but it will be posted 'later unfortunately' so I guess they want to keep Eggman under wraps. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Myst said:

She mentions elsewhere in the tweet that she took a selfie of her with Carrey but it will be posted 'later unfortunately' so I guess they want to keep Eggman under wraps. 

Uhhh, I hope the curtain surrounding this movie is unveiled soon. So much mystery, so many questions.

And I guess Eggman has an interaction/confrontation with Tika's character and presumably Tom as well 

They better not do a Sonic OVA thing where Eggman has the hots for Tika's character and wants to marry her.

• Thumbs Up 1

Put some effort in drawing an SF chase scene that I could see and imagine in the movie.:

About Camp Howdy, that place is usually being used for weddings. Here's how it looked in these pictures.:

Spoiler

camp-howdy-wedding-vancouver-003.jpg

Taryn-Baxter-Photographer_Vancouver-Wedd

4988188982_c2d7508045_b.jpg

TarynBaxterPhotographer_BreannaAllan_Wed

camp-howdy-wedding-vancouver-002.jpg

35459313_622983558074656_500473835279299

IMG_2052.jpg

168c2442-c844-4161-bc99-4b8abc538ce5~rs_840.h

camp-howdy-wedding-vancouver-001.jpg

TarynBaxterPhotographer_BreannaAllan_Wedding_WebSize-512.jpg

camp-howdy-wilson-lau.jpg

14080117581_5eb1fcec37_b.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Decided to made another picture. So, I imagine what will the movie feel like if Sonic's friends appear and interact with the human characters in the upcoming movie? I imagine James and Tika having an campfire with Sonic and his friends. So, here you go. Hope you all like it!:

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Fist Bump 1

Don’t know if this is BS or not, but some guy claimed to have seen Jim Carrey dressed as Eggman. He mentioned that Jim doesn’t wear glasses, an mustache, or anything, except all black clothes. He also claimed to have seen an bus and some army vehicles used for the filming. 

Since, the guy doesn’t seem to have any pictures to prove what he had described is real, I’m going to take this with an grain of salt.

Edit: Oh wait, I think the leak may turned out been fake, thanks to Patrick Casey, one of the Sonic movie writers. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, if it is true, there's no reason to assume that is the only thing he wears. It makes sense that he's not wearing the Red jacket 24/7 as most people change their clothes daily 

• Thumbs Up 1

It also could be considered that what the guy saw was a "dry run" minus costumes and make-up (hence the plain outfit and lack of stache).

• Thumbs Up 6

7 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

It also could be considered that what the guy saw was a "dry run" minus costumes and make-up (hence the plain outfit and lack of stache).

Good point. But it's also worth considering that he said he saw military vehicles, so if he's telling the truth - does that mean Robotnik is working with the Government? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, PeterPancake said:

Good point. But it's also worth considering that he said he saw military vehicles, so if he's telling the truth - does that mean Robotnik is working with the Government? 

It would fit with all the little tidbits of information running around. Either that or he has his own fully automated private military, which is also right up his alley.

• Thumbs Up 3

I would love if the military tanks thing he mentioned is true, but if this guy has no photos to back up any of his claims, then sorry, I'm calling shenanigans.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Edit: Oh wait, I think the leak may turned out been fake, thanks to Patrick Casey, one of the Sonic movie writers. 

I knew something was off with that "rumour".