Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

Well, Carrey does have a history of getting into makeup for parts but yea. It is kinda funny when you think about it.

The waiting game continues 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, CaptainRobo said:

I know it wasn’t him. Wasn’t entirely believing that was him. Can’t believe that many people and news sites actually think that picture of the old man was the first look at Jim Carrey as Eggman.

I love this fanbase XD

• Chuckle 1
  • Fist Bump 1

8 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

I know it wasn’t him. Wasn’t entirely believing that was him. Can’t believe that many people and news sites actually think that picture of the old man was the first look at Jim Carrey as Eggman.

You gotta admit, he does look like he could be a good Gerald.

It was so funny, that I saw some people on Twitter made an meme about the set photo, They put the words like that tweet that say “This is your Sonic the Hedgehog movie and yes that Jim Carrey on the left as Eggman.”

Anyway, BTW, here’s some set photos and an drawing that I found on Instagram, but still no Jim Carrey.:

• Thumbs Up 2

I copy the story, which I think it is BS. The story didn’t mentioned SF. I think this is fake. Somebody probably just made it up to look real.

>Sonic (Schwartz) is a tearaway teenage rebel hedgehog living in the forest near Green Hills, Montana. He was mutated by experiments by Doctor Robotnik (Carrey), along with several other animals, who escaped years ago and now live in peace. Tails and Knuckles aren't mentioned in the script, but it can be inferred they're around.
>Doctor Robotnik's experiments centered around ancient golden Incan rings, which the animals took with them when they escaped.
>Sonic is restless and wants to see the world. He's caught speeding in Green Hills town and arrested by the sheriff, Tom (Marsden). He quickly becomes a viral sensation online, and draws the attention of Dr. Robotnik, who comes to Green Hills to get back the rings.
>Despite Tom trying to protect Sonic, he's captured by Robotnik and taken to his government lab. Tom is able to break inside with the help of town locals who have befriended Sonic, and together they free him.
>A last stand takes place in Green Hills as Robotnik launches an assault with gadgets and robots he's created, but is foiled by traps laid by the townsfolk and Sonic.
>Robotnik is blown up, survives, and is then arrested for his illegal experiments becoming public. Sonic is hailed as a hero, but rather than wanting to see the world, he decides he wants to stay and protect his home, Green Hills.
>Ends with him running down a highway.

• Thumbs Up 3

I agree it's fake, these elements are supposed to be in the movie:

> Government chasing Sonic and townsfolk hide him in Green Hills.

> A trip to... I can't remember where, with Sonic and Tom to catch Sonic's rings in a race against Robotnik.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, I Love Sticks said:

> A trip to... I can't remember where, with Sonic and Tom to catch Sonic's rings in a race against Robotnik.

San Francisco. They filmed some scenes at Downtown Vancouver which stand in for SF.

86872016-34E4-45DE-96E9-C91CD7C859B2.thumb.jpeg.26124396df64112668c7733b37cc246e.jpegDF72B954-E3C9-410F-A4E0-0487AD760B2C.jpeg.d0e4fc061a11b65e0bbf7f4e1f801fb3.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh man, that leaked plot is terrible and likely fake. But on the off chance it's real, the people complaining about Sonic being an alien (which is s really, REALLY dumb complaint that I don't understand) would lose their shit if it turned out Sonic and friends were some kind of a mutant. It is bad and wayyy worse than Sonic coming from another planet. 

Jeez 

• Thumbs Up 1

Teenage Mutant Speeding Hedgehogs. Where did that leak come from?

Nvm. It came from some dude on 4chan claiming to have read the script

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, Alexios31 said:

I would love to see Sonic on his planet before he comes to earth.

Opportunity to show other characters thats for sure.