Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

7 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Here are some more tweets of what Tyson who work on the comics and the scenes for Sonic Mania and Sonic Mania Adventures had to say about the movie.:

Gotta say, I love how understanding and respectful Tyson is being with his responses and not just shitting all over the movie and the people working on it.

• Thumbs Up 3

I don't doubt that a lot of people are working hard to make the vision of the crazy person who decided these decisions made sense come to life. I just hope that it flies under the radar once it comes out and is forgotten fast enough that it won't damage anyone's reputation. I'm sure it won't. I have a strong feeling it'll be a cute punchline for a few months and the world will forget about it and move on. Though the fanbase will likely be talking about it for a lot longer. 

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Absolutely 1
  • Too Many Rings 1

So, someone drew the donut mascot that was seen at the fake donut shop. Pretty Nice. Isn’t it?:

BTW here’s some more set photos.:

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

So, someone drew the donut mascot that was seen at the fake donut shop. Pretty Nice. Isn’t it?:

BTW here’s some more set photos.

Ok, we all know there's going to be fan art of this soon...if there isnt already.   

8 hours ago, a knothole resident said:

Ok, we all know there's going to be fan art of this soon...if there isnt already.   

I'll go for it. 😉

8 hours ago, SmezMorePrakezz said:
8 hours ago, a knothole resident said:

I'll go for it. 😉

image.thumb.png.4e075ec99a0482ba85024146d2ea6556.png

Quick as heck. Drawn on Post-it.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Chuckle 2
  • Way Past Cool 1

14 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

BTW here’s some more set photos.:

Sans?!?

The action in this movie is going to be intense. I can imagine Eggman vs Sonic in the streets. Him just crushing cars and throwing them at Sonic who dodges lightning fast in slow mo 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, PeterPancake said:

The action in this movie is going to be intense. I can imagine Eggman vs Sonic in the streets. Him just crushing cars and throwing them at Sonic who dodges lightning fast in slow mo 

It's going to be awesome!

4 hours ago, CaptainRobo said:

Hey! That asphalt's shape is weird. Its shape just like it was get impacted by heavy stuff from above.

My guess is that these asphalts are used to place on the road as a damage done by something heavy, or something fall from above and hit the ground.

Can be Sonic falling down, can be Eggman mech is heavy that when it walks...the floor cracks. Can be projectiles hit the ground, who knows. 🙂  

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/20/2018 at 11:32 PM, PeterPancake said:

Who is trashing cars like that? Jeez

Well... It wouldn't be the first time,

s3-news-tmp-77017-1352344909_3--2x1--940

Now i want to see a full on city escape-esque scene, snowboard and everything.

30 minutes ago, NikoS said:

Well... It wouldn't be the first time,

s3-news-tmp-77017-1352344909_3--2x1--940

Now i want to see a full on city escape-esque scene, snowboard and everything.

Well, there was an fake SFPD police car that was spotted on set, so, we may get an scene similar like that.:

5697751B-B1A7-4715-AEA6-13E25CE2B7C4.jpeg.c6197103f13e4ac8fe5e31a7b5b5e46e.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 3