Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

22 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

So, which characters do you guys think will appear in the movie? 

Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles and Eggman. 

And I always doubted that Mike Pollock was going to play Eggman. The suggestion that he dub over the actor's voice was always funny to me 

31 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

And I heard that Chaos is supposed to be in the movie as well.

I doubt that unless it's an Adventure adaptation.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, DabigRG said:

And I heard that Chaos is supposed to be in the movie as well.

False rumour that got passed around. Sorry, mate.

On 6/4/2018 at 11:58 AM, Dr. Detective Mike said:

Dress Mike Pollock up in CGI that looks exactly like Eggman from the games to the point where all he has to do is provide the voice. 

Do that for Roger Craig Smith as well.

Do that for the environment too. Make that entirely CGI.

Also, get rid of Tom the Cop.

Basically, just make it CGI and have it be about Sonic fighting Eggman.

Robert Zemeckis’s Sonic the Hedgehog? 

31 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

False rumour that got passed around. Sorry, mate.

Oh, okay.

With all the content leaks happening nowadays, it sounded plausible(if random) enough.

You know, I could see Tails used his plane in a scene like this picture that I draw in the movie.

EA22F148-ADFB-4FEF-A17C-5D26FFEAFECD.jpeg.a4531057f14d648266ccc953a469eab2.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

Tika Sumpter, as in Tikal...

I wonder if there will be a reference? 

She’d been in the award winning Brooklyn’s Finest,  in Salt with Angeline Jolie, and most notably the Ride Along series (again a buddy cop series!), so she seems like an okay fit. 

Okay, I'm getting nervous. I hope the next human cast as a main lead is Eggman. No more after that

Is the plot starting to be most likely an silly and boring plot like Smurfs? I hope not. I would hated to see all of this talent and money go to waste for something boring and bland.

19 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

Is the plot starting to be most likely an silly and boring plot like Smurfs? I hope not. I would hated to see all of this talent and money go to waste for something boring and bland.

Thankfully the “Smurf genre” (started by Garfield) is dead. It died with Road Chip.

1 hour ago, PeterPancake said:

Okay, I'm getting nervous. I hope the next human cast as a main lead is Eggman. No more after that

Okay. 

6 minutes ago, Miragnarok said:

Thankfully the “Smurf genre” (started by Garfield) is dead. It died with Road Chip.

1 hour ago, PeterPancake said:

And in true nostalgic fashion, Sonic's bringing it back

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1

50 minutes ago, Razule said:

And in true nostalgic fashion, Sonic's bringing it back

Are you sure?

2 hours ago, PeterPancake said:

Now you're starting to feel where our worries come from, because it's this that's a part of what we're fearing.

Sonic and his friends should come first, not a bunch of nobody characters...

I asked one of the movie’s writers about recent rumors and, we’ll, see for yourself. 

EDIT: He deleted the response. He said “I think you shouldn’t necessarily believe everything you read on the internet”.

4 minutes ago, Polkadi said:

Now you're starting to feel where our worries come from, because it's this that's a part of what we're fearing.

Sonic and his friends should come first, not a bunch of nobody characters...

The humans are def gonna get more screentime

1 hour ago, CaptainRobo said:

I would be shocked if that's seriously what SEGA lets happen.

2 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

I asked one of the movie’s writers about recent rumors and, we’ll, see for yourself.

image.jpeg.acb5e4261a1b38789a3a7b81771e9eaa.jpeg

It’s better than nothing.

11 minutes ago, Operationgamer17 said:

EDIT: He deleted the response. He said “I think you shouldn’t necessarily believe everything you read on the internet”.

So, what, everything we've heard since Tom the Cop is false? 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Tom stuff is probably true. Patrick is of course not going to confirm or deny it. Marsden is probably playing Tom. The news came less than a day after we found out about Tom 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Operationgamer17 said:

He probably not suppose to answer that, because he will probably be in trouble for that. That's probably why he deleted it.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Operationgamer17 said:

Probably because of NDA's and stuff. He legally can't confirm or deny anything because then he'd get fired and probably have other legal ramifications to deal with.

39 minutes ago, DreamSaturn said:

Probably because of NDA's and stuff. He legally can't confirm or deny anything because then he'd get fired and probably have other legal ramifications to deal with.

But what is he reconfirming? Everything? Just the potential actors?

4 hours ago, Razule said:

But what is he reconfirming? Everything? Just the potential actors?

The actors are 100%. confirmed. Variety and THR are accredited Hollywood trades. What was probably asked- regarded the Tom stuff which is likely true. Patrick didn't confirm or deny anything. His answer is as non-specific as it gets. He's bound by NDAs.