Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

29 minutes ago, SmezMorePrakezz said:

Hmm!! 

Hey? "the Sonic team is in Vegas." You mean...the movie team (Miller, Fowler, Marsden, etc.) is in Vegas ready for presentation?

I can sense something... Maybe not. Maybe I'm overthinking...

My bet is that I think they are there to show some footage there. 

OMG, I’m excited for this to happen, even though we are not likely to see it, since it’s been shown behind closed doors.

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

Get hyped guys!!

Oh, I'm "hyped" alright.

c2d.jpg

• Chuckle 1

When?  I don't expect the trailer to be live-broadcasted, but when is the Paramount event scheduled to take place>?

5 minutes ago, Scritch the Cat said:

When?  I don't expect the trailer to be live-broadcasted, but when is the Paramount event scheduled to take place>?

It's today. 

4 minutes ago, Demondeano18 said:

I don't really follow CinemaCon but I assume it's standard procedure that the cast and crew fly out to be there?

They deffo showing the trailer by the looks off it, bound to hear some descriptions in the next day or so...Gangstas paradise here we come! lol

Yes. 

1 minute ago, Scritch the Cat said:

I meant what time?

10 AM pst about 8 hours from now.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, KHCast said:

Oh my god it’s a fucking trailer, not a short attached to the actual film or something lol. are we seriously gonna complain and rage because a trailer for a bad film is shown off before Avengers? That’s like common. Half the previews shown before any film are usually bad cringe looking. And I’m saying this as someone that doesn’t have much faith in the Sonic movie. If it’s gonna sour your experience watching avengers...wow

Ahem. Next time I'll remember to put in bold "I was kidding" because apparently there's people whom believe someone would actually do what I said. 

I'm posting my tweet because that saves me uploading the images again.

There is a strict no filming policy at the paramount presentation. So... Don't hold your breath on video/still leaks.

• Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

There is a strict no filming policy at the paramount presentation. So... Don't hold your breath on video/still leaks.

Even through, we don’t get to see it, but at least, we get to hear how the footage was described. It’s better than nothing.

• Absolutely 1

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

No filming. Lol when has anyone listened to that. I'm sure it will be hard to dig up though

I’m excited and nervous at the same time. Maybe they might announce that the trailer could be releasing tomorrow, just like the Joker trailer did? If not, maybe it will be shown in front of Avengers Endgame or Detective Pikachu.

So IGN is releasing 1st look images of the new Terminator, which releases a week before Sonic. Ahead of Paramounts Cinemacon panel. Could they likely do Sonic as well? It'd make sense since they did the Sonic Movie interview with the poster reveal.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, Blueknight V2.0 said:

So IGN is releasing 1st look images of the new Terminator, which releases a week before Sonic. Ahead of Paramounts Cinemacon panel. Could they likely do Sonic as well? It'd make sense since they did the Sonic Movie interview with the poster reveal.

Haha I was just about to post the same thing. I definitely reckon we'll get some stills maybe showing Sonic in the real world environment.

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, PeterPancake said:

Regardless, we're gonna be getting a lot of new info 

Yep. Just depends how much we get.

Just now, Dr Ryan said:

Haha I was just about to post the same thing. I definitely reckon we'll get some stills maybe showing Sonic in the real world environment.

I finally got to it 1st for a change. LOL. I sure hope so, because we need this design reveal as the mystery behind the silhouette is going on for too long.