Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

26 minutes ago, Blueknight V2.0 said:

I finally got to it 1st for a change. LOL. I sure hope so, because we need this design reveal as the mystery behind the silhouette is going on for too long.

Yea, I agreed. We needed it like right now, so that this could calm people down.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, SmezMorePrakezz said:

Trailer description only in text is fine. Just more news that I really need.

I don't need just any news, but good news.

I know a lot of people are interested in the movie, and that's why SXSW was very crowded this year, they expected it there I guess. It's time to reveal the final monster… I mean, design.

I for one am totally over the design.  I highly doubt it will change much, and if it does, I really don't care.  What all of this is riding on now is if the trailer is funny.  If the thing intended to entice viewers with some of its best material doesn't do so, then that's a big strike against the movie, or at least it's trailer.

11 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

Maybe they will released the trailer right after the presentation? I don’t know.

Maybe. They released the Joker trailer after the CinemaCon panel, right? Although it still seems a bit early to be releasing a trailer for Sonic.

2 hours ago, Meta77 said:

No filming. Lol when has anyone listened to that. I'm sure it will be hard to dig up though

Well its the press and theatre chains not the general public so they'll probably respect the request so they can keep their access.

36 minutes ago, Rabid-Coot said:

Well its the press and theatre chains not the general public so they'll probably respect the request so they can keep their access.

Again things have been leaked in the past. They almost expect someone to leak a bit. And imo the desperately need a leak cause its April and we still bo next to noting on the film.  twerk....twerk sonic.

33 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

Again things have been leaked in the past. They almost expect someone to leak a bit. And imo the desperately need a leak cause its April and we still bo next to noting on the film.  twerk....twerk sonic.

Of course there is always some possibility but nothing on Paramounts line up is worth taking the risk over.

3 minutes ago, Demondeano18 said:

Any news boys? lol

Still got 40 minutes of show time to go.

Trailer for Rocket Man dropped on their Twitter.

We could actually be getting the Sonic movie trailer soon...

I cannot hear a single word they're saying, other than Jim Carry saying "the character is so..." and the words "so smart, most intelligent..." and then the word "stupid".

• Thumbs Up 2

I quiver in fear and anticipation.

Hopefully it'll at least be bad enough to make me laugh, like Cool Cat.

24 minutes ago, Ellipsis-Ultima said:

Trailer for Rocket Man dropped on their Twitter.

We could actually be getting the Sonic movie trailer soon...

That wasn't a new trailer

Oh my god the Gangster's Paradise leaks were real, Dreamcast Guy wasn't bullshitting

And I needed that good laugh today

8 minutes ago, Gamecuber64 said:

DREAMCASTGUY WAS RIGHT! WHAT THE H E C C

It was the most reliable source of all the leaks people brought on this thread tho' :V Some people here didn't wanted to believe only because his description of the trailer made it sounds bad. Which was obvious from the begining, nothing new :V I mean, Sonic's an alien and it was raised by an owl, that's genius /s