Badnik Mechanic

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Gangsters Paradise is on Page 380)

9 minutes ago, Jango said:

Also, they better not dare to put a trailer for this crap in my perfect Avengers. I would purposely arrive late just to miss it. Actually no. It would be like a stand-up comedian opening the show for the Aerosmith or, IDK, Guns. You may laugh, but that's not why you paid the ticket and you'll quickly forget about it.

'perfect' Avengers, lol.

Infinity War was the single most overrated movie of the past decade. 

Spoilers: Captain Marvel defeats Thanos with one punch thanks to the magical power of feminism. All the male Avengers bow down and worship her as a goddess, erecting a statue in her honor. All the dead Avengers from Inifinty War magically come back to life, bringing everything back to the status quo, rendering all of the events of Infinity War an utter waste of time.

The End. 

37 minutes ago, Myst said:

Spoilers: Captain Marvel defeats Thanos with one punch thanks to the magical power of feminism. All the male Avengers bow down and worship her as a goddess, erecting a statue in her honor.

That sounds way better than anything that will actually happen in Endgame.

Also yes, congrats, the deaths that happened because of reality warping magic rocks will be undone. I'm pretty ambivalent to the MCU personally but, c'mon.

I could actually see them putting it on Netflix. It'd be pretty smart, even as far as Sonic fans who insist they're not going to go see this film there's probably a number of them that would think to themselves 'you know what it's not like I'm going to see this in a theater or pay for a DVD/BD, why not?'

56 minutes ago, Jango said:

Also, they better not dare to put a trailer for this crap in my perfect Avengers. I would purposely arrive late just to miss it. Actually no. It would be like a stand-up comedian opening the show for the Aerosmith or, IDK, Guns. You may laugh, but that's not why you paid the ticket and you'll quickly forget about it.

Oh my god it’s a fucking trailer, not a short attached to the actual film or something lol. are we seriously gonna complain and rage because a trailer for a bad film is shown off before Avengers? That’s like common. Half the previews shown before any film are usually bad cringe looking. And I’m saying this as someone that doesn’t have much faith in the Sonic movie. If it’s gonna sour your experience watching avengers...wow

1 hour ago, Myst said:

Spoilers: Captain Marvel defeats Thanos with one punch thanks to the magical power of feminism. All the male Avengers bow down and worship her as a goddess, erecting a statue in her honor

i hope this happens in sonic

29 minutes ago, SmezMorePrakezz said:

Hmm!! 

Hey? "the Sonic team is in Vegas." You mean...the movie team (Miller, Fowler, Marsden, etc.) is in Vegas ready for presentation?

I can sense something... Maybe not. Maybe I'm overthinking...

My bet is that I think they are there to show some footage there. 

OMG, I’m excited for this to happen, even though we are not likely to see it, since it’s been shown behind closed doors.

I don't really follow CinemaCon but I assume it's standard procedure that the cast and crew fly out to be there?

They deffo showing the trailer by the looks off it, bound to hear some descriptions in the next day or so...Gangstas paradise here we come! lol

5 minutes ago, Scritch the Cat said:

When?  I don't expect the trailer to be live-broadcasted, but when is the Paramount event scheduled to take place>?

It's today. 

4 minutes ago, Demondeano18 said:

I don't really follow CinemaCon but I assume it's standard procedure that the cast and crew fly out to be there?

They deffo showing the trailer by the looks off it, bound to hear some descriptions in the next day or so...Gangstas paradise here we come! lol

Yes. 

6 hours ago, KHCast said:

Oh my god it’s a fucking trailer, not a short attached to the actual film or something lol. are we seriously gonna complain and rage because a trailer for a bad film is shown off before Avengers? That’s like common. Half the previews shown before any film are usually bad cringe looking. And I’m saying this as someone that doesn’t have much faith in the Sonic movie. If it’s gonna sour your experience watching avengers...wow

Ahem. Next time I'll remember to put in bold "I was kidding" because apparently there's people whom believe someone would actually do what I said. 

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

I'm posting my tweet because that saves me uploading the images again.

There is a strict no filming policy at the paramount presentation. So... Don't hold your breath on video/still leaks.

Even through, we don’t get to see it, but at least, we get to hear how the footage was described. It’s better than nothing.

1 hour ago, Mayor D said:

I'm posting my tweet because that saves me uploading the images again.

There is a strict no filming policy at the paramount presentation. So... Don't hold your breath on video/still leaks.

No filming. Lol when has anyone listened to that. I'm sure it will be hard to dig up though

I’m excited and nervous at the same time. Maybe they might announce that the trailer could be releasing tomorrow, just like the Joker trailer did? If not, maybe it will be shown in front of Avengers Endgame or Detective Pikachu.