Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

Just now, Jack the Shadow said:

That's not a very good argument either. I don't find it so different, just boring.

How is it not a good argument? Your entire reasoning for saying so is basically "no, i disagree" without even going into detail about what you disagree about, or presenting a counter-argument. You can't just shut down arguments by saying it's a bad one without even so much as explaining why it's a bad argument. 

So what's a bad argument exactly? That people are raising accurate complaints about the design? That they've taken the time to go in detail about what's bothering them with the design in the first place? If you're going to start calling out people for their opinions on the design, at the very least explain your own point instead of just trying to shut them down with "bad argument" and ignoring what they've said on the matter, generalising it to the same tired "well you just don't like change" argument. 

• Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, Mayor D said:

First retailer comment.

I don't think they like it.

You'd think Australia would be used to hideous beasts at this point.

• Chuckle 2

Just now, Tracker_TD said:

Mc1eUrLX.jpeg

Fucking hell is that unpleasant. Sorry I don't have anything more original to say, but that's really all it deserves. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Myst said:

American-women-mental-health-drugs-678x3

Alright guys, I know everyone's on edge, but I should remind everyone here that posts still need to have substance to them. Stuff like this - an image and nothing else - is not substance. At least leave a sentence to accompany it. Not asking much.

• Thumbs Up 6

3 minutes ago, CaptainRobo said:

Also, another render of him kinda remind of this.:

Pretty sure it is a altered version of the Sonic Dash pose.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKA5k4ZSJDREBrknUvFH7

2 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Mc1eUrLX.jpeg

He manages to look worse here because of the lack of eyebrow ridges.

1 minute ago, Tracker_TD said:

Mc1eUrLX.jpeg

Make it stop. 

Oh..

Oh...

I said earlier that it would probably look different because in the shots, it looks animated, but good lord, that is just straight up out of the uncanny valley when you take all of the animated aspects out of it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Tracker_TD said:

Mc1eUrLX.jpeg

Hey man, not cool, you really shouldn't go leaking concept art from Stephen King's new horror novel.

• Chuckle 9

Am I the only one getting Dragon Ball Evolution vibes from it? It looks near-identical to the uncanny valley portraits of the PSP game:

1:07

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Mc1eUrLX.jpeg

Make it stop. 

Nike product placement. Lol. I wonder how much did Nike pay for their shoes to be in the film?  I bet they probably going to sell shoes based on the ones that he is wearing.

4 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Mc1eUrLX.jpeg

Make it stop. 

It's like all the worst nightmares in the world combined into one single being.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is the kind of thing that walks up to children with the result that the children start screaming at the top of their lungs and uncontrollably bawling. Who thought this was a good idea. 

• Thumbs Up 1

...I kinda like that. I like how Sonic looks so.. um, unnatural. Like he legitimately looks like an alien. 

I like that he has an athletic physique

Not bad. Ok so can we just get a hand raise for yay or nayers. Atm I am ok with this. AS LONG as the action holds up. I DO NOT want a full on comedy.

3 minutes ago, Tracker_TD said:

Mc1eUrLX.jpeg

I'm cackling, because he's got these weird Disney Princess eyes on him. That's amazing, and flies so far from the face of "realism."

• Thumbs Up 3