Badnik Mechanic

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Eh, I don't think a responsible adult with more important things to invest and watch would spend money and time with a movie they're not eager to see. Especially because going to the movies is already pretty expensive these days. But getting the money from the kids' parents? That's happening I guess.

2 minutes ago, SmezMorePrakezz said:

He does explained the real description of the trailer, but he act like it's really lame and gonna be suck. To me, IMO.

Regardless of how he acts, the content and information I got from the trailer ITSELF puts me off. not the acting or the ING editing.

That sounds great. I like the personality of Sonic in this movie. He comes across as a bit a douche has that sets up a great arc for him. 

Now what I wanna know is what is up with the "thousands of futuristic alien ships in the sky" thing. Is this happening in Earth/climax or is it a flashback to Sonic's planet. Also, how is Sonic/why does he need Tom's help to save his home 

Given the Cinemacon trailer for Bumblebee launched 2 months after its CinemaCon debut, I’m not expecting the Sonic trailer to drop for about a month or so right now. Granted, Bee had to undergo reshoots which may have impacted the trailer launch timing, but I’d still say a month is a solid guesstimate.

You know...IGN hates Sonic.

How in god’s name is it 2019 and this grudge is still going 

IGN is not hivemind - I mean for christ’s sake, its global publishing manager made this site!

They know people want to see the trailer. But i wonder if not releasing it is hurting more than helping atm. Let us get a impression and see what we think instead of relying on people paid to go to these events that probably do not care but are more interested in getting the clicks for their articles. Good or bad I just want to see something :c

It's like I already said in this topic. The movie premiers in 7 months and we still have no actual proper poster. Paramount has no faith in the project and the marketing team knows the internet is going to trash it completely when it gets shown, so they're holding back on it as much as they can(That's why the movie twitter isn't saying or retweeting anything).

It's kinda like how SEGA promoted the hell out of Mania while having a very hesitant attitude towards Forces by comparison. They were confident in Mania's reception, not so much Forces.

Paramount is sending this movie out to die plain and simple.