Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

8 hours ago, DabigRG said:

So what have ya'll been going on about since they announced a redesign?

Holding grudges and declaring war to the movie producers for making the gremlin design in the first place.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:15 AM, Gamecuber64 said:

Actually I'd say as early as next month or the end of August. We know that the redesign has been in development even before the trailer released, and next month would be 6 months before the film releases (which is normal).

I’m willing to place a $20 bet we won’t. 

I'll believe it when I see it. Anyone can claim to be anything, I mean, I could claim to be the manager of the Sonic movie Twitter but that ultimately means nothing unless there's proof to back it up, which, I see no reason to take this guy at his word.

• Thumbs Up 2

We need some more too crazy to be true rumours before we get a new trailer so we can go oh no it really is true when the trailer comes out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually I was betting on this week way earlier, I mean Hobbs & Shaw releases this week, I think? As somebody pointed out Sonic is being advertised in posters as by the team who produced Fast and Furious, so it's not unlikely as a theory.

Some more predictions:

- The trailer may show Baby Sonic, so that's another design we can absolutely despise :P

- Also, even if this movie turns out legit good, I still doubt die hard fans will give it a chance, even with the redesign, etc. enjoyable/funny movie, I just don't think they are open enough to change their minds after having been opposed to this product since day 0, but I'd be super happy to be proven wrong.

• Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, SaturnWolf said:

I'll believe it when I see it. Anyone can claim to be anything, I mean, I could claim to be the manager of the Sonic movie Twitter but that ultimately means nothing unless there's proof to back it up, which, I see no reason to take this guy at his word.

This very same guy said 'something' was coming soon, a week prior to the trailer release in April. So, seems legit to me.

Normally, I'd be with you guys and doubt this person too 'cos of how vague it is out of context. But the thing is, this particular person didn't just pop out of nowhere like most "leakers". He has a pretty lengthy past in the fandom, and has talked about his position as "the guy who runs the Brazilian Sonic movie Facebook page" a good number of times. The dude was even the one who revealed the first image of Carrey's Robotnik in the film, as well as the release date of the first trailer. Unlike most other people who say stuff like "yea i work for *insert company here* and i got some Epic Leaks for y'all", the dude has proven himself to be actually legit in the past.

Admittedly I too am still a bit skeptical that something's coming this soon, again because of how kinda vague the post is, but considering this guy's past, I'm inclined to trust him on what he's saying about this.

• Thumbs Up 2

So he's a more credible source than I initially believed. I still remain in the "believe it when I see it" camp, but I will be watching him much more closely.

35 minutes ago, Myst said:

Sonic is about to break the internet.. Again.

Let’s hope so my friend...

• Fist Bump 1

1 hour ago, Alexios31 said:

So we are might be getting something today.... Apparently.

Time shall see. 

Amazing! According to who?

22 hours ago, Rabid-Coot said:

We need some more too crazy to be true rumours before we get a new trailer so we can go oh no it really is true when the trailer comes out.

I hear that the movie will be epic, Sonic will defeat Robotnik, and everything will be heroically resolved.

Then after the credits, Jim Carrey will appear in front of a black screen, juggling six Chaos Emeralds under the words "TRY AGAIN". 

• Chuckle 3

26 minutes ago, Dr Ryan said:

Amazing! According to who?

According to the person who leaked the first pic of Robotnik. 

• Fist Bump 1

1 hour ago, Alexios31 said:

According to the person who leaked the first pic of Robotnik. 

Source? Not the Robotnik leak but that we'd be getting something today.

6 minutes ago, Gamecuber64 said:

I just told you. 

12 minutes ago, Gamecuber64 said:

Second. 

19 minutes ago, Alexios31 said:

I just told you. 

13 minutes ago, OnyxCrimsonBlur said:

Second. 

What meant was, WHERE did he say it? On the discord again? On Tumblr? Is there a link?