Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

If the Sonic movie trailer doesn't come out tomorrow then it will most likely come out on November 8th which was the original release date. 

1 hour ago, Gamecuber64 said:

This person is claiming to have worked on the film (he has footage proof). He implies the movie is going to be bad. He's going to make a 4 part video series talking about the production of what it was like for him to work there.

This was in the comments:

“Everyone, it was so much fun working on set. And when I say it went wrong, I just meant some of the filming or things went bad and they had to redo some things and it was funny!”

3 hours ago, Gamecuber64 said:

This person is claiming to have worked on the film (he has footage proof). He implies the movie is going to be bad. He's going to make a 4 part video series talking about the production of what it was like for him to work there.

I reached the point where even when I see a video like this, I ask myself "Do I really want to waste my time on watching videos related to this movie?". And I find myself answering with "No". I just don't care about it anymore. Wish we could just get it over with already and be done with this movie forever.

• Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, The Famous Sonic said:

If the Sonic movie trailer doesn't come out tomorrow then it will most likely come out on November 8th which was the original release date. 

In all honesty, I don't think the movie is coming out in February. 

7 hours ago, Gamecuber64 said:

So, I read some of his responses about his experience of the filming in the comments. He claimed that the production was great. It was so much fun working on set and when he say things went wrong, he meant some of the filming went bad. So, they had to redo some things like I think he is refer to reshoots. He say that some of the experiences on set were super funny and interesting!

Lol without even talking about the content of this video... this dope is going to kill his career doing something like this. Surely he's gonna get himself blacklisted by Paramount. I've done freelance film/TV work in the past and you'd have to be a moron to put something like this out there, trashing a movie that isn't even out yet -- and including your name and a photos of you on set. For what purpose? Some YouTube views? I guess he was just a runner or assisted with something. Still... What a dope! I assume this will be the last major movie he works on lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ben Schwartz posted this. And Tyson Hesse gave it a like.

Popped up on my Twitter timeline, so make of it as you will.

• Thumbs Up 3

39 minutes ago, Polkadi~☆ said:

Could this indicate that we could be getting something soon? I guess we should see about this.

I'm not getting my hopes up. Nothing about the tweet suggests it's Sonic related. (If it was about Sonic, he would've said Chili Dogs instead of bagels)

Ben said on a Q&A a few days ago he has no idea when the trailer will drop.

1 minute ago, Myst said:

Nothing about the tweet suggests it's Sonic related. 

Bagles resemble rings, thats just enough for a few hours of wild speculation.

3 minutes ago, Rabid-Coot said:

Bagles resemble rings, thats just enough for a few hours of wild speculation.

Yes, but Sonic doesn't eat bagels. It isn't a food that people associate with Sonic.

1 minute ago, Myst said:

Yes, but Sonic doesn't eat bagels. It isn't a food that people associate with Sonic.

Theres just enough similarity to use them as a cryptic substitute.

Or it really is just lunch plans.

Looking through the comments of that tweet, it appears Ben was referring to the jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, which is today. (It's a jewish tradition to eat bagels on the occasion.)

Also, the Sonic twitter account is uploading some music remixes tomorrow. Highly doubtful there will be a trailer or reveal. 

Maybe we'll get the trailer sometime by 2030. Fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, Myst said:

What are bagels shaped like?

4 minutes ago, Razule said:

What are bagels shaped like?

Donuts. The Simpsons 2 confirmed. See it's easy to stretch logic, lets not jump on every little thing. The trailer will come out when it comes out.

EDIT: Phone posting is hard when the keyboard decides to go away and you hit post trying to get it back.

• Chuckle 1

I must be one of the select few persons on the planet who enjoyed the first trailer outside of the monster looking Sonic, I found it to be pretty fun, no... hold that, I do think people quite liked it, or would have if everything wasn't completely overshadowed by Sonic the gremlin. To this day the only reactions I saw were about that ugly ass design. What about the rest of the trailer? It looked fun, shame that now it's so outdated if the re design is something good... 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

4 hours ago, Tangled Jack said:

I must be one of the select few persons on the planet who enjoyed the first trailer outside of the monster looking Sonic, I found it to be pretty fun, no... hold that, I do think people quite liked it, or would have if everything wasn't completely overshadowed by Sonic the gremlin. To this day the only reactions I saw were about that ugly ass design. What about the rest of the trailer? It looked fun, shame that now it's so outdated if the re design is something good... 

Same here. I like the vehicles seen in the trailer.:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Tangled Jack said:

The rest of the trailer was also bad.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • My Emmerdoods 1

The child abduction joke legitimately is pretty funny. Anytime I went to the theater for Pikachu, people laughed hard at that joke. Anytime I showed people the trailer, they laughed at that. The action scenes are admittedly interesting imo (it's cool to see Sonic and Robotnik fighting on the big screen). And because of how weird everything is, it makes me curious as to what direction it's going to take throughout the whole movie. If Sonic's design wasn't so bad, general audiences probably wouldn't have so much of a problem with this trailer. People who don't know literally at all what Sonic is don't seem to despise the trailer either.

• Thumbs Up 1

There are plenty of people out there saying that the entire trailer is bad even if there was nothing wrong with Sonic's design, with the film looking like a very generic, uninspired load of Hollywood action rubbish. Drawn out and poorly written jokes, cliché scenes and Jim Carrey playing the role of Jim Carrey.

Sonic's design being so unbelievably bad has only distracted people from looking at the rest of the trailer. 

• Thumbs Up 6
  • Nice Smile 1

16 hours ago, Polkadi~☆ said:

You think Sonic puts Cream Cheese on his Bagels or Chili Sauce? 

Anyway I think this is just him tweeting about his lunch.