Awoo.

Sonic Live Action Movie Thread (Read OP for topic rules) "Trailer 2 on Page 482)

Badnik Mechanic

27 minutes ago, Leebo4 said:

±does anyone else have other ideas on how the government spin on informing the public that Tom was not wanted anymore

maybe their scapegoat was agent stone and said he was behind the seen drone attacks and an overpowered emp device set for the blackout; their story is that Tom found evidence of his involvement and so stone framed him

or maybe they will say Tom was under cover helping find the source of the blackout

Blame it on Eggman.

Really, it's that simple. It's not that they don't want to pretend that Eggman doesn't exist at all, they want to pretend Eggman wasn't a government agent, but rather working independently.

There's no point pinning it on Stone when he was just an assistant to Eggman. The best he could be hit with is being an acomplise, and he could blow the whistle on Eggman being under military emoloy. 

It's easier for everyone to claim Eggman did everything and framed Tom for it.

2 hours ago, Kuzu said:

The video games alone are notorious for constantly switching things up and changing things around, usually to its detriment.

This is especially true for "Classic" Sonic who is nothing like the Naka/Oshima Sonic it is supposed to be representing. There are more than enough examples of the two talking about the character from Naka's need for a redesign to eliminate a cute image and the Oshima led Sonic CD with an opening and ending sequence showing Sonic's body language as full of confidence and attitude. The culmination of their perspectives on Sonic of course exists in the form of the OVA (Japanese version obviously) and if you compare that to Generations and Force's "Classic" Sonic they are about the same character as Movie!Sonic is Fleetway!Sonic. So yeah, I agree about how SEGA constantly shuffling things up isn't doing them any favors. And it's kind of sad as static protagonists can work. Unfortunately SEGA never seems to hire writers with an understanding of how to use them.

On to the movie though, seeing stone mentioned, did anyone else find weird that his character had no closure of any kind, even just as a newspaper article or on a background TV screen. I know in the grand scheme of things his character could have been removed from the movie and really wouldn't have changed anything, but I just find it weird that Once Eggman is in San Fran that it's like he was totally dropped from the movie. It just feels weird to me especially considering Maddie's sister and niece were given a final scene.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Blame it on Eggman.

Really, it's that simple. It's not that they don't want to pretend that Eggman doesn't exist at all, they want to pretend Eggman wasn't a government agent, but rather working independently.

There's no point pinning it on Stone when he was just an assistant to Eggman. The best he could be hit with is being an acomplise, and he could blow the whistle on Eggman being under military emoloy. 

It's easier for everyone to claim Eggman did everything and framed Tom for it.

The commander told the Wachowski that as far as they government was confirmed, robotnik never existed

27 minutes ago, Leebo4 said:

The commander told the Wachowski that as far as they government was confirmed, robotnik never existed

Pretty much your hint for things.

Especially considering the VERY public damage that Robotnik committed,  with likely casualties to boot.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Sega DogTagz said:

There is a whole generation (maybe two) of kids that will only be able to see Robert Downy Jr as Iron Man and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

Despite those not being "source" these people aren't wrong; and providing a quality alternative take on both characters doesn't harm the legacy or appeal of the IP. If anything it enriches them.

Bashing the Sonic movie for providing its own spin on the IP is a laughably bad take. You can choose to dislike the direction it went, but to call out the movie for not being 1 to 1 with game Sonic is hella shortsighted and defeats the entire purpose of an adaptation altogether.

He hates it because this take has several elements in common with the 2010-2013 version, which he utterly despised. That’s his beef.

49 minutes ago, Steve993 said:

So after I mentioned the interview with co-writer Josh Miller where he said he wants Jaleel White in the sequel to White, he responded to my comment. He's down for appearing it seems: 

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/video_games/sonic_the_hedgehog/jaleel-white-seems-to-be-down-with-appearing-in-a-sonic-sequel-a173391

I dunno man, bringing in Jaleel White right after having Ben Schwartz doesn't seem like a good move to me. Ben Schwartz did pretty dang well, let's see more of him instead of replacing him right away. Give us some time to adjust to Movie Sonic's voice. Plus Jaleel White is a lot more suited to Classic Sonic IMO, he wouldn't really fit for Movie Sonic who's neither Classic nor Modern. If anything, I would LOVE to have Jaleel voice Sonic in a hypothetical Sonic Mania Adventures-esque animated series where Classic Sonic talks.

No, the idea is to have Jaleel cameo, probably in live action. Or maybe voicing an original character if it takes place on "Mobius"? No one is thinking of replacing Ben.

1 hour ago, GentlemanX said:

No, the idea is to have Jaleel cameo, probably in live action. Or maybe voicing an original character if it takes place on "Mobius"? No one is thinking of replacing Ben.

Well that'd be alright I guess. But Jaleel's Classic Sonic voice is just so Iconic to me that it wouldn't feel worth it to have him in just to voice some other random character.

2 hours ago, GentlemanX said:

On that note there are some speculating that " the rock " will play knuckles. I don't think that's the case, I think they will have someone less well known play knuckles and rock will be the new human companion for whatever. I think if you see a bigger name in these things they will be the human character in the film. And lesser known folks will be the animal folks

57 minutes ago, Shadowlax said:

On that note there are some speculating that " the rock " will play knuckles. I don't think that's the case, I think they will have someone less well known play knuckles and rock will be the new human companion for whatever. I think if you see a bigger name in these things they will be the human character in the film. And lesser known folks will be the animal folks

I just imagined him as the GUN Commander and it seemed awesome.

2 minutes ago, Sonario said:

I just imagined him as the GUN Commander and it seemed awesome.

Maybe? Get him like a gray wig. Could be kinda tight

I wanna know more about Sonic's world and the lore they hinted at. Sonic 2 should have Sonic fighting Eggman in his homeworld imo. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if the source of Sonic's power is somehow tied to the Chaos Emeralds. Like he's a conduit for it's energy and the only one who can naturally harness it. Robotnik does so using unnatural means and this could be how he builds the Death Egg to take revenge against Earth

6 hours ago, Steve993 said:

So after I mentioned the interview with co-writer Josh Miller where he said he wants Jaleel White in the sequel to White, he responded to my comment. He's down for appearing it seems: 

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/video_games/sonic_the_hedgehog/jaleel-white-seems-to-be-down-with-appearing-in-a-sonic-sequel-a173391

Funny if it's revealed that they have Jaleel voicing a role and it's Classic Sonic. Hey, it's like in the games to have two Sonics at the same time, at least in two of them (Generations and Forces)! I'm sure that won't confuse general audience or piss off the fans in the slightest :P !

(Unfortunately 'Classic Sonic' in this case is actually the fugly original model/design from the first trailer.)

So, one of the writers of this movie has a podcast, called "The Best Movies Never Made", in which he and his co-host go through movie scripts that were never shot, with guests. The latest episode features himself (Josh Miller), Pat Casey (the other Sonic movie writer), and Alan Denton (Sonic Boom TV show writer) talking about the Super Mario Bros. movie.

Anyway, they mention a few titbits about their time writing Sonic:

• Spoiler
    • They jokingly describe a short <1 day period where Sonic was potentially a "lovable space criminal" (think Stitch), who crash-lands on Earth having stolen a Chaos Emerald. He would then lie to humans and say he's this hero, then the movie would reveal that that was all a scam, but then Sonic must of course become a hero. They acknowledge in the episode how terrible this was, and they go into a bit more detail about how it was scrapped.
    • They tossed around the idea of "completely screwing up" or outright destroying Sonic's planet so he comes to Earth to escape
    • "Nightmarish carnage"
    • "This cannot be Alvin & The Chipmunks". It has to be cool, it has to be an action movie, Sonic's too cool for it not to be.
    • The "world's largest rubberband ball" was inspired by the "world's largest ball of twine" in Minnesota, which was also referenced in Sonic Boom
    • At the end of the episode they mention that the episode was recorded before the movie came out and they "hope it's not a big, stinky bomb".

https://anchor.fm/mark-altman for the full episode, Super Mario Brothers Part 4

8 hours ago, Steve993 said:

For anyone wanting Jaleel White to voice live-action sonic, he already did 😂 For those individuals, here's your Sonic movie: 

I dig Ben's voice and take on the character and hope we get to see more of his Sonic and Jim's Eggman!

2 hours ago, The Man On The Inside said:

So, one of the writers of this movie has a podcast, called "The Best Movies Never Made", in which he and his co-host go through movie scripts that were never shot, with guests. The latest episode features himself (Josh Miller), Pat Casey (the other Sonic movie writer), and Alan Denton (Sonic Boom TV show writer) talking about the Super Mario Bros. movie.

Anyway, they mention a few titbits about their time writing Sonic:

•   Hide contents
    • They jokingly describe a short <1 day period where Sonic was potentially a "lovable space criminal" (think Stitch), who crash-lands on Earth having stolen a Chaos Emerald. He would then lie to humans and say he's this hero, then the movie would reveal that that was all a scam, but then Sonic must of course become a hero. They acknowledge in the episode how terrible this was, and they go into a bit more detail about how it was scrapped.
    • They tossed around the idea of "completely screwing up" or outright destroying Sonic's planet so he comes to Earth to escape
    • "Nightmarish carnage"
    • "This cannot be Alvin & The Chipmunks". It has to be cool, it has to be an action movie, Sonic's too cool for it not to be.
    • The "world's largest rubberband ball" was inspired by the "world's largest ball of twine" in Minnesota, which was also referenced in Sonic Boom
    • At the end of the episode they mention that the episode was recorded before the movie came out and they "hope it's not a big, stinky bomb".

https://anchor.fm/mark-altman for the full episode, Super Mario Brothers Part 4

Huh, that's interesting. 

You know, on top of being glad that the movie is actually good and that it's already as successful as it is, I'm also happy that everyone whose opinions I value and am subscribed to said it was either okay to good as well. I think the only one who didn't was Arlo, and even then he wasn't even that mean about it. Even YMS was pretty nice to it, shockingly. 

I mean, I heard from somewhere that apparently Doug Walker and his brother didn't like it and PFFT! Okay then. I'm honestly a little bothered that there's people who even value their opinions on anything anymore. Who gives a shit what the Nostalgia Critic, director of To Boldly Flee and Pink Floyd's The Wall review has to say about anything? I checked the video and paused it while the ad played so I didn't have to see their faces just so I could look at the like to dislike ratio and read the comments. The 2.4 likes to 3.4 dislikes and the scathing shit people are saying to them in there is at least mildly amusing but I mostly just want the world to stop associating anything they care about with the Walker brother's opinions on anything. Good OR bad. 

I also checked the box office numbers for other video game movies and it's really astonishing how many of them Sonic's beat in just 2 weeks. Not only that but how many of them not only don't break even but have astronomically low numbers to the point of me wondering just how many people got fired as a result of it.

Super Mario Bros, with a budget of 48 Million (not counting promotion costs and all that other stuff) only making 20 Million is funny enough. However, you go to something like Double Dragon and it's budget of about 8 Million and it couldn't even get half that. 2.3 Million is all it made? Fuck.

Then there's something like Uwe Bowl's BloodRayne, which apparently had a 25 Million dollar budget and only made 3.7 Million? I know how he kept being able to make movies after that but still, literally HOW?!

• Chuckle 2

Okay, so I'm about to do that thing I do where I play catchup and comment on prior things I find interesting/funny in this constantly moving thread. Feel free to ignore me.

On 2/3/2020 at 7:59 PM, CaptainRobo said:

We know one of these is going to be this scene.:

Hide contents

sth-01-02-49-18r.jpg

I betting the other one will be that rumored Tails cameo scene. I guess we will have to wait and see next week to find out.

Scene Description:

The rumor we heard, which comes from a trusted source, is that Miles “Tails” Prower himself will cameo in a mid-credits scene. We were told Tails is voiced and the gist of the scene is that Tails comes out of a ring portal saying something like “The signals say he should be here”, referring to Sonic. No word on who voices Tails.

Okay, I gotta know--who was posting these "rumors" and how do they keep hitting the target.

On 2/4/2020 at 10:30 PM, Gamecuber64 said:

• The CGI of Sonic looks unfinished in lots of scenes (probably because of the critics and reworking)

•  

I kinda felt about this about the new design in general. Like, it doesn't jar quite as much once you get used to it, but still.The edge of this hair/quills in particular looked weird in most of the movie.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:28 PM, Miragnarok said:

Look! Edgy elements are back! Longclaw is hit with arrows! 

On 2/4/2020 at 11:53 PM, Enderwoman said:

how is a character in a movie getting injured edgy by itself

I have nothing to say here. I just wanted to screencap that this comment was a thing.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:54 PM, VisionaryofSUPER said:

Yeah, judging by all the impressions I'm seeing this movie going to be bigger than all of us thought. 

Low first impressions leading to positive surprise

+First kids movie of the year

+No competition for three weekends

+No competition for advertising

+Jim Carrey

All that seems to be coming together in a weird way. 

giphy.gif

On 2/10/2020 at 5:04 PM, CaptainRobo said:

Found these.:

What the devil is that?

On 2/10/2020 at 8:41 PM, Jango said:

Oy, might as well tag that as spoiler, because that's kinda interesting and important.

But hey. No lizard warrior then?

What was this about? I remember it being mentioned in either the Pizza Party podcast as well.

On 2/11/2020 at 12:50 AM, Whatever the WhoCares said:

It had to do with forces outside both films. Right wingers accused Captain Marvel of being “SJW trash” while Left wingers accused Alita of catering to the “toxic male gaze.” This sort of thing has only gotten more intense will continue to permeate the Twitter world. When a new film comes out, Twitter is not the place to discuss it. 

What in the world?

On 2/11/2020 at 9:12 AM, blueblur98 said:

a video by paramount UK, showcasing an event that took place presumably a movie theater, where kids could talk to a virtual version of sonic voiced by ben schwartz, similar to events nintendo set up where you could talk to mario at the nintendo NY store during certain holidays.

This is one of the purest things I've seen in quite some time and I'm grateful it exists.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:28 PM, CaptainRobo said:

New cool looking Japanese poster.:

Japanese Sonic is Hardcore

1 hour ago, Dr. Detective Mike said:
Spoiler

You know, on top of being glad that the movie is actually good and that it's already as successful as it is, I'm also happy that everyone whose opinions I value and am subscribed to said it was either okay to good as well. I think the only one who didn't was Arlo, and even then he wasn't even that mean about it. Even YMS was pretty nice to it, shockingly. 

I mean, I heard from somewhere that apparently Doug Walker and his brother didn't like it and PFFT! Okay then. I'm honestly a little bothered that there's people who even value their opinions on anything anymore. Who gives a shit what the Nostalgia Critic, director of To Boldly Flee and Pink Floyd's The Wall review has to say about anything? I checked the video and paused it while the ad played so I didn't have to see their faces just so I could look at the like to dislike ratio and read the comments. The 2.4 likes to 3.4 dislikes and the scathing shit people are saying to them in there is at least mildly amusing but I mostly just want the world to stop associating anything they care about with the Walker brother's opinions on anything. Good OR bad. 

I also checked the box office numbers for other video game movies and it's really astonishing how many of them Sonic's beat in just 2 weeks. Not only that but how many of them not only don't break even but have astronomically low numbers to the point of me wondering just how many people got fired as a result of it.

Super Mario Bros, with a budget of 48 Million (not counting promotion costs and all that other stuff) only making 20 Million is funny enough. However, you go to something like Double Dragon and it's budget of about 8 Million and it couldn't even get half that. 2.3 Million is all it made? Fuck.

Then there's something like Uwe Bowl's BloodRayne, which apparently had a 25 Million dollar budget and only made 3.7 Million? I know how he kept being able to make movies after that but still, literally HOW?!

Spoiler

The less attention we give to the people who work for shitty places like Channel Not Awesome the better. Just go see what the content creators they fucked over have to say instead of shit stains who run that garbage.

25 minutes ago, DabigRG said:

What the devil is that?

I think you mean "What the Blue Devil?". Heeheegee.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:53 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:
  Hide contents

That's uh...

That's gonna be interesting, when they eventually get around to trying to incorporate Knuckles into the lore. Granted, if we were to assume the Knuckles Tribe got wiped out during Sonic's decade away from Earth, it would place Sonic and Knuckles around the same age.

I do have to say though, it's a change that does show they did some research into the Sonic lore. Sonic Adventure's entire plot was the Knuckles tribe abusing the Chaos Emeralds' power, and enduring Chaos' wrath as a result, so having them try to take Sonic's speed for their own goals makes sense, especially since it would give Sonic a reason to naturally distrust Knuckles later.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:29 AM, KingScoopaKoopa said:

I took a very different read on this.

Hide contents

Remember the tapestry in Hidden Palace Zone? The one that some say was misinterpreted by the echidna?

I think they see Sonic as a threat to be eliminated.

I did not pick up on this. That's great!

This was an astonishingly deep cut. Check out the book "Stay Sonic."

On 2/14/2020 at 11:40 AM, SonicLegends said:

I saw the film last night and really enjoyed it. It got some big laughs out of me and the audience. As I left the consensus was it was a good film and one person noted they thought it was going to be a train wreck but lo and behold it subverted their expectations. If I had some things to point out as a negative it would be that yeah some jokes didn't land due to them already having been shown in trailers, but it still had some surprises regardless. As far as further thoughts go... 

Hide contents

Also Echidna tribe looking good themselves and could be Knuckles tribe or heck an opposing tribe for all we know like in Adventure the ones who tried to steal the Emeralds from Tikal's tribe, but in this have to resort to other means of gaining power in this case Sonic to gain the upper hand if that is what the sequel is going to reveal. 

All of these are good points and I am legit a little interested in the sequels.

On 2/14/2020 at 12:44 PM, Stasis said:

One thing I like that the movie did was

Hide contents

negating Sonic's ability to run faster than missles. The slight movement of Robotnik's finger moving towards the red button was a great build up to what came after and makes it so future fights aren't all one sided.

Yeah, that was actually pretty cool.

On 2/14/2020 at 1:50 PM, CaptainRobo said:

Just watch the movie today. It was kinda short, but still fun and enjoyable. Would watch it again.

Hide contents

Well, the Tails voice actor kinda confirmed that she was voicing Tails in the movie.:

Stranger Danger.

On 2/14/2020 at 2:40 PM, Big Panda said:

I couldn’t help but notice a bit of a logic fart in one scene:

Hide contents

It’s shown that Sonic can run on pretty much anything at any angle, he’s even seen running up, down, and across different buildings when Robotnik’s chasing him through San Francisco.

...so why couldn’t Sonic just run up the side of that skyscraper to retrieve the ring bag rather than going through the rigmarole of having Tom smuggling him up there in the bag?

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:32 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I’ll do a full post later, but I do really want to say that the general atmosphere of the audience was great, and I really have to give the movie that. I saw kids and adults alike getting excited about the movie. In my showing, there were tons of kids wearing Sonic hats, carrying figures and plushies around, and even a kid in full costume who was posing alongside the movie Sonic on the big screen. It was such a good feeling to see so many people loving this franchise.

It wasn’t even just Sonic himself either, I spotted a few Tails and Knuckles plushies brought along, a Mario and Sonic plush, and even a Silver. That was on top of hearing some parents being hyped as well and talking about the film with their kids beforehand, even talking about Shadow and Silver appearing. It was so cool.

Best moment though...

Hide contents

The reactions to Tails’ post credit cameo. People were beginning to leave after the Eggman scene, only to stand up and wait before leaving, and the levels of hype when Tails appeared was through the roof with kids shouting “IT’S TAILS!!!” 

Man, seriously, it warmed my heart seeing so much hype for this franchise.

Again, happiness.

On 2/14/2020 at 7:37 PM, Miragnarok said:

Maybe he no longer wanted to? 

Even for the ones that don’t deserve it like their take on The Nutcracker. That movie made me nauseous. Sonic’s finisher attack was a highlight of the film.

Hide contents

It’s the Light Speed Attack! Never expected that one to be in the film.  An even less expected special attack was the freakin' Time Break from Secret Rings.

Yeah, I totally said "Bombs away!" when that happened

On 2/14/2020 at 9:34 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

Alright, this is probably gonna be fairly unstructured, but my thoughts:

Hide contents

Going into some nitpicking details - I thought it was lame as hell how Mushroom Hill was designed, and frankly, I think it might speak to a previous iteration of the film. IIRC - the original version of the film was meant to have Sonic and Longclaw on Earth, not in Sonic's world, so it feels like Green Hill was added post redesign, which makes sense since the Knuckles Tribe was also originally lizard creatures, which indicate that they decided to throw in more game-accurate details after the fact. But it feels like Mushroom Hill was designed to be more realistic, and that hurts it. On one hand, it's meant to be a place of isolation that drives people insane, but on the other hand, being the only other zone we get to see other than GHZ, it's lame as hell how it's not really accurate to the games at all, looking more like a wasteland more than anything.

Biggest changes is the intro though, the scripts and leaks beforehand all pointed to Sonic and Longclaw growing up on Earth while the people in Sonic's world that wanted his powers were a type of lizard creature, so they seemed to have overhauled a bit of it to make it more accurate to the games, which is all the better. I think the film probably would've been a lot worse if they hadn't done that retool. 

Right now, I'm really interested to see how they handle Knuckles in the future (if they get to that point). Given the Knuckles tribe's role in this film, Sonic would have legitimate reason to distrust and fight Knuckles, so that'd be cool.

Oooh, okay. See, that kinda makes a bit more sense.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:48 PM, SonikkuForever said:

. Although I can't help but wonder,

Hide contents

considering the awful first design for Sonic, what did Tails originally look like?

Taxidermy Fox.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:50 PM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

An Easter egg I missed but someone mentioned on YouTube

Hide contents

When Eggman is trapped in Mushroom Hill at the end, the pose and walk he does before throwing the rock over the edge is the Death Egg Robot walk.

So it was registering something. Okay then, I just didn't give it any thought.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:06 AM, Sega DogTagz said:

I dunno too much about that.

Hide contents

Also we need more LongClaw.... so there is that too.

I'll second that motion.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:53 AM, Ellipsis-Ultima said:

So some concept art of the movie has surfaced Here

Hide contents

At the beginning of 2018, Blur's partner Jeff was going to start his first commercial feature film "Sonic the Hedgehog." The design cycle was relatively tight, so he asked me if I had time to help. I made some designs temporarily with @ 金 萧 镝 .

From the key frame of the bar fight, it can be seen that Jeff wanted to find Chris Evans in the first male.
The villain in the original film was an alien lizard, but the feature film didn't seem to show up.
The unexpected surprise was my favorite actor Kim Carrey, whose "Warm and Warm Light" and "Men on the Moon" are always in my classic film list.

65c3f9f2gy1gbx3gy8mlsj212p0u0npe.jpg

65c3f9f2gy1gbx3gxuo2ij223l0u0b29.jpg

Remember some leak that mentioned a lizard character who's after Sonic's powers? He didn't make the final cut, but we got images on what he looked like.

65c3f9f2gy1gbx3gyg1gtj21sa0u0u0x.jpg

The bar fight scene with the old design.

Spoiler

Lyric: Elder Scrolls edition.

"The Villain?" As in he gonna be in more in the movie?

Also, Road House.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:47 PM, Jango said:

Thank God.

What happened?

On 2/15/2020 at 1:52 PM, VisionaryofSUPER said:
  Hide contents

Funny thing is, by having the Echidna replace the lizard men, it sets up for a much stronger rivalry with Knuckles. In fact, it may be the most organic rivalry set up for Sonic ever.

I feel like most of Sonic's rivals have been born from misunderstandings and circumstance. Knuckles was a misunderstanding. Shadow was mostly because people thought he was Sonic, but their current rivalry doesn't have much of a basis in anything. Silver was a big misunderstanding. Only Metal's rivalry can really be counted as one, but he's been so poorly utilized, and Sonic usually just brushes him off like he does Eggman, making it a pretty onesided rivalry.

With this development we have an inner rivalry shaped by Sonic's past which he will need to overcome when he eventually meets Knuckles.

There's also Jet.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:51 PM, NoKaine said:
  Hide contents

The lizard men probably would've been updated to fit the redesign (though considering Longclaw the Owl wasn't, who knows) but yeah, thankfully they changed it entirely.

And yeah, that plot point actually makes me really excited to see how they handle Knuckles in the sequel(s).

To be fair, they likely realized she was only in for a minute and just said Fuck it.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:32 PM, ShadowSJG said:

Kenny with his tea

He does sorta stumble upon a minor criticism I noticed.

But no, it's likely because of the mandate.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:37 PM, CaptainRobo said:

Also, some stuff from Japan and Korea.:

Hide contents

What in the world?

On 2/16/2020 at 2:41 AM, Myst said:

And then asking for Sonic's body to be put on ice after he thought he KILLED him at the end? Damn!

Yeah, that was stone cold.

On 2/16/2020 at 2:45 AM, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I'm personally partial to "Give me a big fat BREAK" and "NOBODY CARES".

That was unexpected, but then I expected to be surprised so it doesn't count.