Awoo.

favorite sonic games?

Rey Skywalker-Ren

hello! i don't really understand what to do, but i am a huge Sonic fan! :]

i want to know what is your favorite game? Sonic game?

Sonic 4 and Shadow the Hedgehog are my favorites. Sonic Generations!

(毎度、分かりまへんけど、ソニック大ファンやなー!好きなソニックゲーム何け?ソニック4やシャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグやソニックジェネレーションズ好きな。すいまへん、英語難しい)

Since I assume nobody else knows how to, I'll tell you in Japanese (to the best of my ability anyway);

You're only allowed to speak English on this forum.

No exceptions.

あなたはこのフォーラムで英語を話さなければならない

例外はありません。

There are plenty of these topics, you need something original.

このようなトピックがたくさんありますが、あなたが何かもっと見つける必要があります

A moderator will probably lock this.

モデレーターは、おそらくこのことをロックします。

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay! You can check out the forum rules here (if you can read them).

The statuses might be a better place to ask these sorts of questions, but in any case, I would say my favorite is Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Easy answer, I know. tongue.png

i am very sorry.

i'll try my best next time. sorry moderator. :[

Actually, the moderators are designated by orange banners beneath their avatars. We're just regular old members, as denoted by the blue Classic Sonic.

i am very sorry.

i'll try my best next time. sorry moderator. :[

I'm not a moderator myself.

Below my avatar you can see "Member" :3

Yes well. Welcome to the forums. I'm better known here as Crow but that's different story for now.

I'm sure its pretty weird being on a strange site with strange people and I can't really read what your typing half the time due to a language barrier but I'm sure you have good intentions. So if you really need help with the site, feel free to ask someone around. I wish I could explain the PM system but it could take sometime to put it words.

But on topic however, I am a fan of Sonic Adventure 2 oddly enough. I blame the nostalgia. Good times. I do need to keep up with the times however cause I haven't gotten the chance to play Lost World yet.

Hello, and welcome to the Sonic Stadium Message Boards!

hello! i don't really understand what to do, but i am a huge Sonic fan! :]

Here you can meet with a lot of Sonic fans and discuss subjects regarding Sonic, among other things. New members are very welcome, and if you want, you can say hello to all members by typing an introduction in the introductions topic located in Chit-Chat (). We would love to get to know you!

Our forum rules and guidelines for posting can be found at the bottom right of any page (click here). For example, we only speak English, and we would like to see basic English grammar in posts (like capitalized i (I) and capital letters at start of sentences. We also encourage a minimum length in topics and posts (for example, instead of making a list, we prefer that members explain why they like a certain game, what makes it good, and so on). This contributes to a great reading experience and atmosphere, and it makes topics sparkle with life and adventure.

i want to know what is your favorite game? Sonic game?

Sonic 4 and Shadow the Hedgehog are my favorites. Sonic Generations!

(毎度、分かりまへんけど、ソニックの大ファンやなー!好きなソニックゲーム何け?ソニック4やシャドウ・ザ・ヘッジホッグやソニックジェネレーションズ好きな。すいまへん、英語難しい)

A similar topic about this subject appears to already exist. Since we prefer to have one topic per subject, please click and continue discussion in the following topic:

This topic will be locked so that discussion can continue in the topic listed above.

We hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us anything! Take care, and have fun. ^^

Edited by Julekatten
Topic Lock: Thread already exists.
  • Thumbs Up 4