Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Awards

Chris

I just found out that after finally beating Super Mario Bros. for this that its not on there...

It's been ported to SNES though, you should be fine maybe...

It's been ported to SNES though, you should be fine maybe...

Not how this works. If I give out an award for that then I'm opening the flood gates for stuff like Kirby's Dreamland 2 on Game Boy.

Quick question...is the 31st literally the last day of getting gaming awards? Or is it really New Year's day and after that the event finishes?

EarthBound is taking longer than I expected. I fucking love this game though. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it in time ^.^

I really enjoyed this event. It was fun playing through old SNES games. That gold Sonic award will forever be out of my reach though, heh.

So I'm right smack in the middle of Showdown in Spinball, and trying to nab the last Chaos Emerald in Sonic 3 & Knuckles. *Looks at clock*

Nope. No Gold Sonic for me. I'll at least post what I have, so it wouldn't all be for nothing.