Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Awards

Chris

Forgotten Hero 2013

bub.gif

Beat a Bubsy game on either SNES or MD/Genesis.

If I see anyone with this badge, I am going to judge them immensely as a person.

• Thumbs Up 4

Badge suggestion! What about us insane Sonic maniacs that beat every possible Sonic game on the Genesis/CD? Can we get a golden badge? 

because that's kind of the only thing I can do without fail

• Thumbs Up 2

If we can suggest badges (because I didn't read anything against it) could World Of Illusion Starring Mickey & Donald for the Mega Drive be possible? Or, if anything, a Disney game starring classic characters? Not that I need a reason to play those games for the nth time, though. Or have all the games already be chosen?

Options Aren't Fair 2013

g3.gif

Assisted the Vic Viper in destroying all enemies and conquering the Mechanical Base (Gradius III, SNES).

Zig Zag 2013

zw.gif

During the holiday event of AD 2013, you recovered your bases - for great justice (Zero Wing, MegaDrive/Genesis).

• Thumbs Up 2

Options Aren't Fair 2013

g3.gif

Assisted the Vic Viper in destroying all enemies and conquering the Mechanical Base (Gradius III, SNES).

Oh thank the heavens that it's not the Arcade version.

that version is impossible SIIIIGH.

EDIT: OH OH OH, MASTER CHRIS 

CAN THERE BE A KILLER INSTINCT SNES BADGE that'd be that'd be /AWESOOOME/

So can we do the snes version of lion king, since it's the exact same as the genesis version, besides crisper sounds and better graphics?

So can we do the snes version of lion king, since it's the exact same as the genesis version, besides crisper sounds and better graphics?

Yuppers, says SNES or MD version on both the post he introduced it on as well as the opening post

Yuppers, says SNES or MD version on both the post he introduced it on as well as the opening post

Oh sorry never noticed that.

Creator VS Creations 2013

mbm.gif

Defeat all opponents in Dr.Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (MegaDrive/Genesis).

Solve Floods with Blocks 2013

ta.gif

Save your friends and defeat at least one of Koopa's cronies (Tetris Attack, SNES).

• Thumbs Up 5

mbm.gif

But who would come up with such a feindishly hard yet addictive challenge...!?

photo-268.jpg

• Thumbs Up 8

I would totally ace Puyo Puyo/MBM if it got a badge. I play that when I want to bust some time.

mbm.gif

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. Hardest mode, here I come!

I've never gotten past the first few levels in Mean Bean Machine...

...but this is tempting me to give it another try. HMMMMMM.

Yeah, that's a massively hard one to do. I did it once back on ultimate genesis collection when I had to do it for an achievement, but god did that take me hours and hours and hours of play to do so. The Tetris Attack one though I can do no problem. I'll even go so far as to beat the game XD

Ah is it ok if I ask questions here?

1. Does the DS version of Kirby Super Star count?
  2. Does it matter how long ago you started playing the game?

I'm sure this may have been answered, but I couldn't see it somewhere. Stuff from Ultimate Genesis Collection is okay isn't for a substitute for things I dont own physically yet right? I figured they would be since they do seem to be simply ports of these games rather than remakes, so just double checking before I did any of that at some point.

I'm sure this may have been answered, but I couldn't see it somewhere. Stuff from Ultimate Genesis Collection is okay isn't for a substitute for things I dont own physically yet right? I figured they would be since they do seem to be simply ports of these games rather than remakes, so just double checking before I did any of that at some point.

Yes, any port is acceptable as long as the final game is more or less the same.  In Ultimate Genesis Collection's case, most certainly. ^.^

Ooh. It's been a long time since I've played Mean Bean Machine...

How bout some Cool Spot and Earthworm Jim

I'd love to have another go at Cool Spot, but I'm not sure that I'd tackle the original Earthworm Jim again.

Ah is it ok if I ask questions here?

1. Does the DS version of Kirby Super Star count?
  2. Does it matter how long ago you started playing the game?

1. I used Ultra for my Kirby badges just fine. :)

2. I guess no one can really know whether or not you have an old save file lying around that'll help you out, but where's the fun in that?