Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

Please post your photos and screenshots for the event in this topic.

Edited by Chris Kringle

2rmb3ip.jpg

Beat Sonic the Hedgehog 1 (android version) on my Nook HD with Sonic only. Hope that's acceptable!

0bVbEqb.jpg

I do loves me some Super Metroid. Sorry for the crappy quality - was my first time getting this ending, so I was bloody excited. XD

I played and completed the android version of Sonic 1. Below is a picture of the ending sequence. 

I assume it's okay that I played as Sonic and Tails AI. If not, then I can do one with Sonic alone. 

8mmcZ9D.png

~Tails AI is fine. - Chris

Edited by Chris Kringle

ZdLwroM.jpg

xaEJ77w.png

Sorry could only screenshot Metroid since taking a photo with my phone was causing too much screen glare because of the black, and you could see me in the back holding my phone :P

Working on aLttP now, will probs have it done by tomorrow sometime, then I'll get to work on Yoshi's Island!

I have a video of a Mostly buster run of Rockman X rendering atm.

Wish I had a Rockman X2 cart and Rockman X3 cart.

vJlfMrT.png

Super Mario World is a very short game if you know what you're doing.

Although, I died an embarrassing number of times in Bowser's castle...but in my defense it's been ages since I went in through the front.

Does this video from last year of Sonic 1 count?

No. The point is to get people playing games over the holiday season, not to show how you beat one a year ago. It wouldn't be a 2013 award if you did it in 2012, would it?

• Thumbs Up 2

e1D678m.png

Everyone seriously exaggerates how "difficult" Sonic 1 is. If you actually bother with what you're doing and actually practice, you can get an amazing run. Nailed around half an hour in this Sonic and AI Tails run on the TaxStealth version.

Gonna try for Link to the Past at a later time.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'll do a few later, but couldn't you put the game list here, too? A bit less annoying than switching between two topics.

x5cvaf.png

This game gets no less entertaining no matter how many times I play it.

6th and 7th special stages can be a bitch though.

Hs7wzDF.jpg

There we go! I beat CD, I know its a little hard to tell but I couldn't turn my phone on in time to take a picture of the end scene.

2eeeq35.jpg

Labyrinth Zone kicked my ass, and I Game Over'd in Scrap Brain Zone Act 3 (hence the low score). At least I managed to get all the Emeralds without save states for the first time. biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

B6gKNI0.png

SHOOT DUDES THROW DUDES HUAAAA

Y'know between this and Mischief Makers I think Treasure is entirely responsible for my love of throwing dudes at other dudes.

• Thumbs Up 1

In an effort to stay on top of this (since I didn't intend to have so many awards involved!) I've just done a sweep of the awards for the posts currently in the topic. :)

• Thumbs Up 3