Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

Sonic 2 conquered.

baBBFHf.jpg

Taxman did an awesome job breathing new life into this game. Hidden Palace is also a very nice touch, I'm sure most people will be taking that route bow instead of beating Mystic Cave act 2, I don't like Mystic Cave. I just wish he'd kept the level select in.

Great game then, greater game now.

• Thumbs Up 1

S'ok Chris, this is like, a huge scale award give out with multiple choices, we can't expect you not to make mistakes when there are so many participants :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Mean Bean Machine complete!

MBM.png

I quite like the moustaches a couple of those Beans are rocking there.

Robotnik fell on the second attempt oddly enough, I had the most trouble around Stages 5/6 and 9. Only the second time I've beat the game, but then again, probably only the third time I've made an attempt at doing so...

I beat Chrono Trigger on the DS.  Took a few pictures of my 3DS with my brother's 3DS so you can 3DS while you 3DS and stuff.

HNI_0007_zps24da6399.jpg

HNI_0010_zps5245916b.jpg

HNI_0013_zpsabbcbc82.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Here´s my first entry: Mean Bean Machine. I was very lucky though (beat Robotnik´s on first try lol)

Played this on JenesisDS because I felt more comfortable playing on DS than on keyboard. I hope that counts.

f0n3.jpg 

Beat Rocket Knight Adventures!

ovvGv8z.png

Wasn't expecting the default difficulty to not have the good ending >_>

It was a fun game nonetheless, I feel like the rocket gimmick could have been used to make some more open levels and both final fights were a bit of a let down but beyond that I really enjoyed playing with Sparkster.

I feel really tempted to play Vectorman or tear my hairs trying to clear Comix Zone, but I said I was going to play a Nintendo game for variety's sake so...

I just need to find which one, most of them look really tempting.

I71RhhC.png

ughMEWf.png

Beat Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon on normal mode. I wish I attempted hard but I probably would have spent way longer on this.

the next Games on my List are completed too, Super Metroid and one of the most Hardcore Fighting games ever, Tetris Attack

qPcNmbo.png

fvdtpp5.png

chexXDs.png

And here’s Kirby Super Star Ultra! I couldn’t decide if I wanted to find everything in The Great Cave Offensive or complete The Arena, so I did both for more of a challenge. Sorry if the image quality is kind of bad in these.

J0UjF0D.jpg?1

Kirby is going to be living the good life after this.

GY0oOMx.jpg?1

If you can’t see my time, it’s 06:23:45. I’m one tough pink puffball!

Did one of the Zelda players around here lose their Triforce?

DJQdqda.jpg?1

Freed the bros and beat up a piranha plant.. On Easy mode, of course. 

PB0l2U9.png

First time playing this one, although I was very familiar with the format already thanks to Pokemon Puzzle League.

uKzt40u.png

I could have stopped at level 30.

I wanted to go all the way to Level 48.

But my patience with this game is wearing thin without a co-op partner.

ScreenShot2013-12-19at120859PM_zps6ae5dd

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqFl4xMFZg

Man FUCK this game was hard, took a grueling amount of shit to get through, but hey it's nice to relive those hard ass games rom way back when, I'm just glad I never played this as a kid because otherwise id go fucking crazy trying to beat this, lol.

Here´s my second entry-Ristar! I´m very, very happy...

Played on JenesisDS like before, more comfortable yadda yadda.

2013-12-19194717.jpg