Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

DKC2 complete

XWTOAAF.png

I'd forgotten just how much fun this game is and how much it means to me, such amazing childhood memories it gave me. Music, levels, everything about it is great.

I'm not done with this game quite yet, I still gotta get a few kremcoins and DK coins to complete it 102%, but just in case I don't get around to it, here's this. I just have no idea how to tell when you've gotten all the kremcoins in a specific stage and that's gonna bug me. Should've gone with DKC3 in that case...

The Great Cave Offensive isn't so hard when you already know all the treasure locations, just mainly somewhat time consuming.

Kirby1.jpg

kirby2.jpg

image_zpsd050dbad.jpg

Sorry if it's a bad picture, i'll probably upload better ones, but milky way wishes done!

image_zps97c5bf4d.jpg

For anyone who can't see it, the time is 8:15.14. I'd say it's a record, (the blazing hammer attack is really overpowered) but I haven't seen anyone else's times. Also I completed the arena.

I have two to turn in:

Zombies Ate My Neighbours (30 stage clear) for Best Neighbourhood Gold 2013

zamn_level30.JPG

Side note: I'm kinda conflicted about this one because I made use of save states to check out/scout most of the levels before playing them for real, and used them a lot on some of the harder levels. I tried to use them as little as possible though. I didn't want to post this without mentioning that.

Sonic the Hedgehog for The Good Ol' Days 2013

sth1-run2.JPG

I found this game a lot harder than I expected, lawl. I made very minimal use of save states on my second run, which is the one I posted here. The first run was just embarrassing (and very illegitimate), so I did it again.

Wanna see what a camera phone picture of a 3DS screen looks like? You bet your ass you do.

j9DN35hHdSyyt.jpg

jBRwzyZ3adlBm.jpg

All the Emeralds to boot.

Seriously, for some reason Sonic 1 doesn't have Miiverse on 3DS. Yet Streets of Rage did.

And beat Megaman X2.

OpcHVIA.png

4iaco3K.png

It seemed a bit easier than X1, but I still died a whole bunch. It's really fun when you eventually get good though.

2MSrqa9.png

Wasn't sure where to snap a screenshot for this, so waited till the last level in the game creator's office and decided to snap an shot whilst talking to the lead animator lol.

Y9B1GaB.png

Also beat K.Rool again after he fished himself out of those cliff rocks, and sent him flying into the island reactor, fire works for DK Island to celebrate his defeat.

Wasn't sure where to snap a screenshot for this, so waited till the last level in the game creator's office and decided to snap an shot whilst talking to the lead animator lol.

Wow, you beat the whole game? o.o

Was it a 100% legit run?

Wow, you beat the whole game? o.o

Was it a 100% legit run?

Yeah the game get's ridiculously unfair in the final levels that like Carbo said, tries your patience, I mean it's super tough to begin with, but the final boss is ridiculously easy because you can hide behind the scenery and shoot him and his eyeballs can't hit you lmao.

Yeah was 100% legit, I can't use save states on my emulator because it crashes it or doesn't register a save state, I think I've messed up some of the custom settings on the emulator.

• Thumbs Up 1

DKC2 conquered 101%

XfPDuW0.png

Only way to get 40 DK coins is to beat the final boss so... Once again, awesome game.

Next up will be a Link to the past wi=hich will surely be the most daunting game so far. And unless we get a game like SMRPG or more awards for 100% and entire (insert titles here) series, I think this will be it for me.

zombiesgotaten_zpsd7c84079.jpg

Ugghhh

Fuck level 30. I swear I kept getting cheerleaders killed constantly. Its a good game yes but it really wants to make me tear out my hair.

Fuck level 30. I swear I kept getting cheerleaders killed constantly. Its a good game yes but it really wants to make me tear out my hair.

Those little red spiders are hell aren't they? Between that level and the Snakeoid boss battle we nearly gave up.

Those little red spiders are hell aren't they? Between that level and the Snakeoid boss battle we nearly gave up.

In hindsight I pretty much won by luck. And now I see why they are called demonic spiders.

This game doesn't even know the definition of mercy and knows how to fuck anyone over. D:

In hindsight I pretty much won by luck. And now I see why they are called demonic spiders.

This game doesn't even know the definition of mercy and knows how to fuck anyone over. D:

It was made to be a token taker. That's why most arcade games don't port well :/

Ristar!

ristar.jpg

Sunday morning is Dressing Gown time.

I was so proud of myself for getting to Greedy with three lives left without needing a Continue.

2 Continues later, my lovely high score was no more :(

• Thumbs Up 1

3_zps29cb4489.jpg

1_zps535bf668.jpg

2_zps846bed00.jpg

Went for a double dose of Kirby awards on Superstar Ultra. Originally, I had posted a photo for the Milky Way Wishes one, but I just replayed that mode on an already completed file. After posting, I started rethinking it and decided to remove it on the grounds that it didn't really feel "legit" in my eyes. So I decided to redo it by going for both on a fresh file. Definitely glad that I decided to. This game is still freaking fun. smile.png

P9oSuuW.png

http://soundfxcenter.com/video-games/killer-instinct/985de5_Killer_Instinct_Ultra_Combo_Sound_Effect.mp3

Great game, tried to beat it with Orchid but ALAS FUCK EYEDOL

And Spinal

fuck Spinal