Awoo.

Holiday Gaming Eligibility Photos

Chris

wPGbHeG.png

2ix1FCP.png

...I can safely say that I very much understand the negative criticism this game receives. I don't like it at all and playing through it, especially an all-Emerald run, was tedious as all hell.

oh and the special stages are pathetically easy but im not complaining there

...Now for that gold Sonic award.

1_zpsbe73c2dd.jpg

2_zps1dbff50e.jpg

Sigma X-terminated. Gonna try and get Mega Man 7 done and then move on to my personal favorite game, Super Mario RPG. Hopefully I'll be able to get both done before the new year.

I figured I would at least throw one more in here before I stop for now, since I have my new games.

Now, Entry #14, Sonic 3D Blast.

The game is nowhere near as bad as people say. I've played through this game several times before. While the controls may be a little tricky to get used to, it isn't just the horrible piece of crap try and throw it out to be. I had no problem going from level to level and probably only lost like maybe five lives in the entire game. Well, here are my pics and one more entry into this contest. Hopefully I got the most ^^;

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01621_zps5402737e.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01631_zpsa830d9cf.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h293/Tails_Fanatic/IMG_01641_zps141905bd.jpg

FUCK YEAH FINALLY GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU GREEDY PILE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU DIE OH WAIT YOU DID BECAUSE I FUCKING KILLED YOU.

Actually, no you didn't. The Master System/Game Gear version reveals that he's still alive and well.

So you see Akito, even when you win, you still lose.

• Thumbs Up 2

100% KSSU and Yoshi's Island GBA yesterday, didn't have a camera to take a pic of the endings with, so here's my files instead.

MfFlOtS.jpg

lRq69NU.jpg

Also, Ima go for dat Gold Sonic award. Spinball's gonna be a nightmare, though it's gonna be an all-nighter, so it'll be on here tomorrow.

Well, after sitting on it for a while, I finally beat Sonic CD again, smashing all of the robot generators and holograms. I've already beaten it before, but because of a brief moment of stupidity on my part, I accidentally factory-reset my old Nexus 7 before I could back up my save files on my computer to move to my new Nexus, so I had to start from scratch.

Still, here are some HD screencaps of me wiping the floor with Final Fever.

uQ70Ojf.png

1tsCMXD.png

For extra proof, here's a screencap of my File Select screen.

5OqPzBH.png

As for why I only got two of the Time Stones? Well, I have a little confession to make: I'm... actually pretty bad at the Special Stages in this game; that is, I never could beat them past the second one. Searching for and smashing the generators and holograms is actually the easier option for me.

Actually, no you didn't. The Master System/Game Gear version reveals that he's still alive and well.

The Japanese version of Ristar actually shows that he's alive too.

Ok, so I guess I'm really good at Sonic Spinball but never realized it. It was really easy, actually. Anyway, Gold hype! (spoiler'd because of size and actual spoilers for S2 Taxman)

UwBf3qP.jpgoKZ8sDs.jpgqXkb8MT.pnggXBEiLQ.pngR7yTUam.jpgbk31Qe5.png

Sorry for the kinda crap shots of S1 and S2, I had to take them with my 3DS since my S3 won't capture in those games for some reason.

Finally done with the DS version of Chrono Trigger. Did a brand new file with the regular ending. I took several pics during the last cutscene since I didn't know when the best moment for a screenshot would come up, so...yeah, here's three of them yaaaaaaaay

RxKGnKe.jpg

VGd7U1B.jpg

Y1TpPlI.jpg

Ignore my finger pls...and my hand reflection in that first one >_>  Well with this, I think I'm done. I was originally planning on also going for Super Metroid but there's not much time left and I'd much rather enjoy my new games from Christmas, lol.

Lavos is dead. Cause of dead? Being stabbed in the face, bludgeoned to a pulp, and blasted with dark matter.

I did a full-on playthrough of the original SNES version of Chrono Trigger, plus sidequests. Still the best RPG ever, bar fucking none.

CT1.jpg

CT2.jpg

CT3.jpg

CT4.jpg

Edit: I just took the hipster route with the Star Fox one and beat Star Fox 2.

... I swear this game was longer than this, because I wiped out Andross' entire invasion in the blink of an eye. Must be because of normal mode. That being said, there was a ton of potential in this game, but the main issue is, well, while it is a good game, I think Nintendo made the right choice in canceling it - it was too ambitious for its own system to handle. Had it started on the N64, it would've actually had some chance at being released, but then we wouldn't have gotten the masterpiece that was Star Fox 64/Lylat Wars, so, OH WELL.

SF2_1.jpg

SF2_2.jpg

SF2_3.jpg

SF2_4.jpg

Edited by Shirou Emiya

But I... I just... I...

tumblr_lznsqnEU3I1rn95k2o1_400.gif

• Thumbs Up 5

Finished Sonic Flickies´ Island (no emeralds) lmao am I seriously the only person who got the bad ending

I can´t remember how many times I´ve finished this game, but I still have fun every time I play it.

spwa.png

I´m going to play Dynamite Headdy next, but I don´t think I´ll finish it in time.

Well, I beat Tetris Attack... I think. Apparently it doesn't let you go straight to Kamek and Bowser on the lowest difficulty. Speaking of which, geez, this game can be hard. I am not good at Puyo-Puyo, it seems.

TA1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry about poor quality photos. I improvised with the 3DS camera function.

awbc.jpg
Sonic The Hedgehog 1: This had to be one of my worst performances on Sonic 1 that I can remember. I only got one Chaos Emerald and used up all of my continues. Maybe it was the 3D function that through me off? ^^;

ba6b.jpg
Bonanza Bros: This was taken from the Sega Megadrive Collection on PS3. Can you tell I'm at the exit of the Pyramid? I almost completed all the levels without using any credits. That would've been a first for me, but I kept making mistake after mistake in the pyramid. Darn those shield guys... 

5eyp.jpg
Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine: I actually got a trophy at the same time here. Which I would've thought I already had, but my brother did have the 360 version once, so I might be getting things mixed up. But why is it that Scratch always puts up more of a fight then Robotnik for me? Maybe I got lucky, I often did in this run. I think the biggest problem on this run, was that weird purple blob with wheels, I forget his name. 
...and his smile still creeps me out...