Awoo.

ARTWORK (ish?): Snaily Drawings

Snail--Day-And-Night

Okay, so I'm not really the best at dem arts. But I just thought I'd share with you guys two of my Sonic pictures that I really like. Both of them (and some other pictures) are on my DA so I may put up a link to my account in my profile, but we'll see about that...

So the first is one I did many months ago, it's the Werehog, but kinda in the style of Sonic the Doodlehog.

the_manpig_by_snail__day_and_night-d5zl8

And the next one I don't really know if you guys will like. It's a drawing of what I think Sonic would look like as a human. It's not great, and the pose is very static but I like how the colors came out e.e

wow_it_s_human_sonic_by_snail__day_and_n

Aaaaand that's it for this topic. Please tell me what you think! If you have constructive criticism please do tell! I may or may not update this thread with more art as I keep on making it. Currently I'm working on a wallpaper-sized picture with all the wisps e.e

• Thumbs Up 3

That is very nice work there :). You have a very definite style to your artwork. I am still trying to develop a style of my own :).

I especially like your Werehog one :D. Keep up the great work :D

That is very nice work there smile.png. You have a very definite style to your artwork. I am still trying to develop a style of my own smile.png.

I especially like your Werehog one biggrin.png. Keep up the great work biggrin.png

Thanks! And I do? I've never really noticed I've developed much of a style e.e But I guess it's true. Thanks a lot anyways!

Here's another one!

lugia_by_snail__day_and_night-d6xuy3r.pn

It's not exactly Sonic, it's Pokemon. However i tried to do it in the style of the credits of Night of the Werehog, you know, the part with stylized cartoony doodles.

Might do more of these...

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another thing related to Pokemon! It's a Sonic-esque fakemon I made up these days.

fakemon_039___classog_by_snail__day_and_

I called it Classog (as in Classic + Hedgehog), it's a normal type and it evolves into another Pokemon that looks more like Modern Sonic.

Ignore the watermark I posted, I like to do that with concept for new characters so that no one tries to be all cute and steals it.

• Thumbs Up 1